@IronStylus: I am very disappointed in you and the art team.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fayt Saotome

11-17-2012

She's a mermaid, it's kind a her thing. LRN2MYTHO

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I think Nintendo did the regal mermaid-ish appearance very well with Queen Rutela in Twilight Princess. They didn't need to imply the presence of nipples and cleavage to portray the regal femininity of the character.

Putzfrau

11-17-2012

sexual modesty is a fairly recent development in the history of human culture.

maybe the cultures of runeterra just dont adhere to our 21st century concept of sexual modesty.

lol

Unending99

11-17-2012

Wow, i have never seen a more blatant piece of sensationalism. This is a monumental waste of time for everyone here. Your thread is bad.

Kikwii

11-17-2012

I'm surprised they didn't go in the direction of princess Ruto or Naga Siren (dota 2). I mean it would probably be easier to animate as well and a lot cooler looking.

Like have a really cool looking gill type of chest.

sighs. I am a bit saddened.

AmadeusAji

11-17-2012

I have yet to see anyone comment on this and I failed to point it out in my last post.

I have read several posts stating that Nami has B-cup breasts and even one claiming her breasts may even be A-cups. I don't want to jump on the bandwagon and call these people ***-starved basement dwelling nerds. Instead, I'd just like to point out that as an artist (as I stated I am in my last post) there wouldn't be as much shadow beneath her breasts as there is if she only had A-cup breasts. She may have B-cup breasts depending on the lighting in the screenshots. In my personal opinion, she has B-cup breasts. Very round, pert breasts, but B-cups nonetheless.

N49

11-17-2012

As much as I want a truly monstrous female, I think Nami looks great the way she dose.

Sure, it ain't exactly anything revolutionary in terms of League and women, but it's been way worse(Elise).

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

So...

Sorry, parrot, I like you, but it seems to me like you are just saying : There will always be a reason to make female champions the easy seductress.

Kovaxz

11-17-2012

Kinda makes me wonder if such a fuss was made when Sona came out :\

Alphasevx

11-17-2012

guys, this is srs business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgPh5zLZ5o