Lyte, is this what tribunal was developed for?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

11-15-2012

Couldnt response so the original thread for some odd reasons although it only had 5 downvotes (which were a joke btw)

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5920725/

I know you "hand-review" all the cases but could you please look at mine one more time?

I used to be a player who gets banned frequently about a year ago. Also, I have a history of getting a perma banned too. However, I learned my lesson and I stopped (or at least tried to) displaying unfavorable behaviors in games.
Honestly, it worked out pretty well.
It worked out pretty well until about two weeks ago.
Ever since Riot announced that there has been a a great success in new Tribunal system but it is changing the system just a little bit to make judgement more strict, I have been getting punished.

Is saying "shut up, please" to a player who had been rude, offensive, and whining since the champion selection THAT out-of-line?
Judging from the fact that there was only ONE report for that game, it is OBVIOUS it was troll darius who reported me (Who is obviously mad and determined to troll)

Also, does nobody have a sense of humor for Christ's sake?
I DIDNT KNOW GET OFF OF MY DICK IS A REPORTABLE ISSUE
It wasn't even a taunt. I didnt even call anyone out. It was obviously a joke. And, most of all, one of the opponents even played with it, too.
Nice, yet another corrupt decision

You might reduce the 3 sentences about your dick, but they were neither really dirty, nor toxic.

Random ban by Tribunal again. GG banning untoxic players!

@All the apologists:
It doesnt matter how many reports he received. The Tribunal has to judge the matches shown in his case and it failed to do so.

MakJuice

11-16-2012

Lol that sucks that you got banned for something like that, And the 2 downvotes are even sadder... Id suggest just not even trying to plead acase on the tribunal forums they are full of the elo hell bads that are trying to make there elo hell a better place with less ragers...

needless to say the elo hells have no clue or no idea on how much raging and profanity happens at 1900 elo+ just dont report eachother at that elo unlike the 1200's and lower

Pin Heel Surfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakJuice View Post
Lol that sucks that you got banned for something like that, And the 2 downvotes are even sadder... Id suggest just not even trying to plead acase on the tribunal forums they are full of the elo hell bads that are trying to make there elo hell a better place with less ragers...

needless to say the elo hells have no clue or no idea on how much raging and profanity happens at 1900 elo+ just dont report eachother at that elo unlike the 1200's and lower
Actually it's full of proud elo hell members trying to compensate 1000 in game with 12000 on justice elo or w/e it's called.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
Nice, yet another corrupt decision

You might reduce the 3 sentences about your dick, but they were neither really dirty, nor toxic.

Random ban by Tribunal again. GG banning untoxic players!
All of this is your opinion of how the Tribunal should work and what constitutes toxic behavior. Perhaps you should consider that other people can disagree with you and not be "corrupt" or "random."

McLovin

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Heel Surfer View Post
Actually it's full of proud elo hell members trying to compensate 1000 in game with 12000 on justice elo or w/e it's called.
i can't get rating in game, so i'll get free rating on tribunal. it makes me look better as a player.

SgtSarros

11-16-2012

I don't even play in Ranked games.

Game 1:
Nothing all that bad here. Not seeing a problem

Game 2:
Several comments about his dick and done, vulgar to an extent.

Overall: I might click 'punish' for this one, i'm kind of on the fence. That second game is borderline and his dick/dong didn't need to be brought up several times, but it wasn't horrible either. Obviously not everyone agrees with this decision, as it was only a Majority, not strong or overwhelming.