Guessing Nami's Lore

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insidious Strike

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odenmaru View Post
Nami lived in the sea, but she heard tales of a fish named Fizz who joined something called, "The League of Legends." She then spontaneously grew an uncontrollable urge to kill Fizz. She then joined the League with her newfound purpose.

The end.
I think we have all grown to have that urge...

aZnPYTHONaZn

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Strike View Post
I think we have all grown to have that urge...
Human/fishy nature

Vanra

11-16-2012

She was an underwater princess/knight/mage/outcast who lived in the kingdom of <kingdomname> before <tragedy> happened and so she joined the League of Legends. Also Fizz was there too.

Alaros

11-16-2012

nami is fizz and cassiopeia's secret love child.

ItemsGuy

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuen View Post
She joins a crew of pirates and then gets separated on a Giant archipelago made out of Mangroves, It's been 2 years since her separation and she wants to go back "home" to her crew, so she joins the league to have a higher chance of finding them.
It would be interesting if she actually is a member of Fizz's species, with the same sexual dimorphism as the fishmen/mermaids (as Fizz is more human-like with lots of fishy qualities, while Nami is 100% mermaid).

This probably won't be the case, though.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Posted by me from another thread

One day, the mermaid city of Riotjustmadeupanewcity-berg had a problem. The problem was something was strong, and hurting other mermaids. Nami was always a really strong mermaid, but once the problem started affecting her city, she decided to get stronger somehow.

The crazy monster, or maybe a mage, possibly fishermen, killed too many mer-people, which caused an ancient trident to pop out of nowhere. Nami grabbed this trident, and did some sort of ability she no longer has to get rid of the bad-guys, or monster, or whatever.

Her fellow mer-persons declaired her a Supportive(Eh? Get it??) Hero of the people, and everyone loved her. Also, her father died, so she joined the league.

The end.

Lunaria

11-16-2012

obviously janna and an enchanted koi got busy and a floating mermaid was the result... i mean how much more obvious could it be?

Exman33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Nononono guys heres how it went. Nami was once a simply mermaid, but one day she fell in love with Urf the manatee who dreamed of becoming a champion in the league. As she bid her love farewell she witnessed him being brutally killed by warwick. This greatly angered Nami so she trained hard to become a champion in the league to avenge her love.

aZnPYTHONaZn

11-16-2012

So uh.. anybody are in PBE, can you tell me whether there is an Actual lore yet? I waited an hour and it still says over 9000 and wait 3 more hours

Alaros

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZnPYTHONaZn View Post
So uh.. anybody are in PBE, can you tell me whether there is an Actual lore yet? I waited an hour and it still says over 9000 and wait 3 more hours
it just says "coming soon"

if the lore was on PBE, you'd have seen it already.