Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else having a que time?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varxtis

11-15-2012

I've been in que for the last hour where it keeps saying "10 mins remaining." Not going up or down. Is anyone else having the same problem? I'm wondering if I might of encountered a glitch of perhaps the patch not downloading correctly..

Mirai Lotus

11-15-2012

I am having the same issue

Ysmir

11-15-2012

Yea I've been in the same position for almost 2 hours, no one leaving PBE and it's full I guess.

Varxtis

11-15-2012

Alright, thanks i appreciate you guys informing me. One thing i don't get is how my friend got in instantly when i finished my update before her.

Oo RAN oO

11-15-2012

It's like a joke...
I logged in the first time without a queue,
then I started a game,
then a crash ocurred when an enemy placed a ward close to me,
and then I tryed to relogg and the queue is not going up or down for 30 minutes... I lost a game so (?)

The game should to relog the people in-game first <.<

Oo RAN oO

11-15-2012

... I canceled the queue, and tryed to log-in again, and i instantly logged in.....

Ysmir

11-15-2012

Quote:
Oo RAN oO:
... I canceled the queue, and tryed to log-in again, and i instantly logged in.....

And there goes 2 hours of my life. Man this is buggy, tried the same thing and got it.

JesterTheJoker

11-16-2012

I dropped out of que, tried to log back in.... instantly in..