Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami's hidden passive...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merce in trainin

12-08-2012

Is there a possibility that there's an interaction between her and Pool Party Ziggs? just a suggestion

MissButtahNips

12-08-2012

Quote:
DrShroob:
Skinspotlights, "I forgot to mention. Nami has a special interaction with a certain champion."

Gentlemen, we must figure out which!

Start with Fizz and Nautilus! If not that, then focus Warwick and Urgot!

It's fizz, she calls him squirt. Also pool party ziggs. She just says "Pool party!"

Screamin Banshee

Recruiter

12-08-2012

I think it might be diana. Nami is searching for a moonstone and diana is devout the moon

MissButtahNips

12-08-2012

IF you go to the background section of lolwiki on champions, they have the voiceclips of the champion. More often than not the secret passive lines are there.

Kayalaz

12-09-2012

its with ww she mentioned urf!

Acid Reigns

12-10-2012

From the ironstylus quote the '...the plot thickens' makes me think of Vladimir.
Also, the 'pool party' could be referencing his pool.

I have no idea WHY they would make her interact with Vlad, but the clues make me think she does. o:

Also, she likely ALSO has interaction with Leona/Diana based on the Ironstylus quote as well

Echorion

12-10-2012

I know with Fizz she sometimes says "Hey Squirt" if they are on your team. If they are on the enemy team I've heard her say "cool off, Squirt" or something like that.

BeatRushVII

12-10-2012

i would have thought she would have one with diana. I mean, the lunari likely had the stone she needs

KagamineCat

01-03-2013

It's actually with Galio. Weird enough I know but if she gains speed from galio's hurricane thingy she starts swimming as if she was swimming with a current. Just figured it out by accident in a game

pivonaut

01-03-2013

It's Gragas, Esq. He's the only champ who can sue Nami.