Which Champions Will NOT Survive the Item Rework?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictrix

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego Amare View Post
where can you see the new items..?
Go to reign of gaming they have all the new items.

Invictrix

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
Probably because the item synergy may allow champions to snowball faster and harder, while some will take too long to build.

Plus they've added more item limitations for other game modes. No thornmail or FoN means that there's no real defense against Mages or Carries.

The upside is that it makes these champs more viable.

I really don't care as long as it kills the meta. It's so damn boring...
Thornmail isn't being removed. Also there are some nice tank items coming out in season 3.

Pinker 10

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir longfellow View Post
i don't think nasus is going to suffer as much as you think, especially considering that he has a lifesteal passive and damn near, if not the highest hp5 in the game.

mundo goes where he pleases

Epictues

11-16-2012

attack damage champs that dont use attack speed

aka Garen and possibly Rengar, unless he is able to stack tri force with that new sheen item

Kagami

11-16-2012

Quote:
3. AD Casters - I know we were told these were going to get love, but I'm really not seeing it. Where's the AD spell vamp items? The only item I see that specifically procs on -any- physical damage is Black Cleaver.
This was explained by Xypherous as good as AD spell vamp will be on talon / urgot / etc, some fighters are just absurd with it, if you haven't played 3s vs a darius, lee sin, riven, or olaf getting the AD/Spellvamp item you probably don't understand why it would be an issue...

Quote:
#7 - Nidalee -- Other APs have been given a number of tools to use vs her. Likewise, the ADs have as well. She, however, didn't get anything except the ability to run Archangels to Seraph's and stack tear even faster (for AP Nid.) There were no hybrid items that might benefit her either. I foresee an eventual rework here.
Plenty of items help AD nidalee though, so she'll be fine, and AP nidalee has been unviable vs remotely good players since the nerfs to ratios on heal before S2 started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego Amare View Post
where can you see the new items..?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2801597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictues View Post
attack damage champs that dont use attack speed

aka Garen and possibly Rengar, unless he is able to stack tri force with that new sheen item
Cause QSS + BF sword would be a terrible item on them, especially since it gives 100% ms for them a second after use.

Beaumains

11-16-2012

Nasus is a melee AD carry, stick him where you'd stick any other melee AD carry and he will own. Assuming that Riot's attempts to revitalize melee AD carries works.

GFireflyE

11-16-2012

#9 - Ryze -- Nurfing Tear of the Godess is going to really hurt Ryze's early game more. Granted, Archangels staff will upgrade to Seraph's (which can be very powerful for Ryze, considering that he can have 4000 mana, but that's LATE game. not saying he won't survive this change...just saying that Ryze's early game is going to become even slower than it already is.

With the removal of Bloodrazer, any AD carry no longer has a viable option for getting rid of problem tanks like Mundo or Singed. These beasts can now roam unhindered.

Dragull2

11-16-2012

I feel that Vlad was not helped at all with the new items. And also the new masteries are bad for him.
I use defense masteries to max CDR at lvl 18, this mastery was removed. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFireflyE View Post
#9 - Ryze -- Nurfing Tear of the Godess is going to really hurt Ryze's early game more. Granted, Archangels staff will upgrade to Seraph's (which can be very powerful for Ryze, considering that he can have 4000 mana, but that's LATE game. not saying he won't survive this change...just saying that Ryze's early game is going to become even slower than it already is.

With the removal of Bloodrazer, any AD carry no longer has a viable option for getting rid of problem tanks like Mundo or Singed. These beasts can now roam unhindered.
Your kidding me right?

IE + PD + LW, kill them in 5 seconds.

GFireflyE

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragull2 View Post
I feel that Vlad was not helped at all with the new items. And also the new masteries are bad for him.
I use defense masteries to max CDR at lvl 18, this mastery was removed. =/

Your kidding me right?

IE + PD + LW, kill them in 5 seconds.
I'll admit, I have to take it back. Didn't know that Blade of the Ruined King
is being made available for 5's that has basically the same ability. Only difference is it doesn't have the 40% attack speed.

LW will become a great deal more powerful since S3 will have % armor pen before flat armor pen now instead of the current other way around.

Vuther

11-16-2012

They found that AD spellvamp is actually like, a thousand times better for Udyr than Talon and the like, so the concept will certainly not happen in their quest for alleviating the AD casters.