I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadSeer

11-15-2012

I've started to main Nocturne jungle and I'm really curious how he will fare in the new jungle. I'm guessing he'll still be pretty strong with some Attack Speed runes to trigger his Passive, and with Machete.

Bullettime7

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
Well they got rid of vampiric scepter start which was one of his favorites.
Unfortunately this is the change that concerned me the most. With making Vamp Scepter a T2 item (built from a Long Sword,) it makes some of the junglers give up a bit of their sustain that could have been nice in the new jungle.

Was looking forward to using Life Steal quints + Vamp Scepter + Vampirism and be able to run some of my fun junglers like Poppy, while it also would have been amazing for Trundle and Shyvana.

dirtysanchez1

11-15-2012

Is it a case of the jungle being too difficult to manage without super sustaining champs or the difficulty of being able to adapt to it? Like, does using Hecarim or Amumu, who don't benefit from super prominent life steal/vamp like WW, Fiddle or Trundle do, struggle in the new jungle?

Also, are there any points in the jungle that are just annoying to deal with? I imagine wraiths are piss easy now, but Golems scare me.

Colonel J

Sesshomuronay

11-15-2012

Can sejuani still successfully jungle anymore?

Misterpigs

11-15-2012

Hey stonewall, why haven't u tried all107 champions in the new jungle...jesus christ..

srsly guys...

Stonewall008

11-15-2012

Nautilus is fine with damage to the camps. You needed one in season 2 anyways so it's no different.

Stonewall008

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************1 View Post
Is it a case of the jungle being too difficult to manage without super sustaining champs or the difficulty of being able to adapt to it? Like, does using Hecarim or Amumu, who don't benefit from super prominent life steal/vamp like WW, Fiddle or Trundle do, struggle in the new jungle?

Also, are there any points in the jungle that are just annoying to deal with? I imagine wraiths are piss easy now, but Golems scare me.
the big ass wolf is a *****

Bullettime7

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterpigs View Post
Hey stonewall, why haven't u tried all107 champions in the new jungle...jesus christ..

srsly guys...
Good news is that the PBE is actually running without the issues of the live client. More people should get on in the down time if they have it and try out specific champions.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2012

as someone who loved beta and season 1 jungle but absolutely despises the season 2 jungle will I be happy with the changes?

I don't know if it's the greater prevalence of warding but my god is jungling awful in live right now. At least in the old old jungle you actually were rewarded for your time spent in it.