Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zilentworld

11-16-2012

For those who are complaning about lee sin. Stonewall killed the golems on both of his Lee Sin vids. If you will skip the golems you will be fine and will hit 4 after 2nd wraiths + 2nd wolves as long as no one will take any exp from you so

Stonewall008

11-16-2012

Quote:
zilentworld:
For those who are complaning about lee sin. Stonewall killed the golems on both of his Lee Sin vids. If you will skip the golems you will be fine and will hit 4 after 2nd wraiths + 2nd wolves as long as no one will take any exp from you so

That honestly won't make a big difference.

Keirndmo

11-16-2012

How viable is Udyr in the new jungle?

Vamp13

11-16-2012

stonewall, how is skarner holding up? i read the first 10 or so pages but no mention, how is my lil scorpio doing?

Quartzmonkey

11-16-2012

How is Nocturne?

Stonewall008

11-16-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QICvIRq9hXM the troll is now up

Wodan

11-16-2012

Quote:
Keirndmo:
How viable is Udyr in the new jungle?

I tried him out a little bit ago. His clear is pretty much just as impressive as Diana's clear was to Stonewall. Just as safe and quick as it always has been. Well, maybe not as quick, my clear was around 3:40 but yeah, it's safe and fast.

This was with Phoenix, I don't know how Tiger compares. Kept the same old rune page and everything though, complete with the MS Quints.

Stonewall008

11-16-2012

Quote:
Vamp13:
stonewall, how is skarner holding up? i read the first 10 or so pages but no mention, how is my lil scorpio doing?

Godlike

Raptorjc

11-16-2012

Did shaco take a hit? Hes my favorite jungler ;.;

Vsin

11-16-2012

I just played with a Shaco on the PBE. He's still wrecking noobs like always.