Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

303Devilfish

11-16-2012

invading seems like it will be extremely strong now. junglers may need to be babysat while doing blue even more than before.

IMTOOJUICY

11-16-2012

how about fiora?

Yusuf Almunadem

11-16-2012

Following this thread...

Bullettime7

11-16-2012

Quote:
Stonewall008:
So far, as I tried more characters, the new jungle is "fine"

Yeah...it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Even Sejuani, who many people including myself thought was going to die off, is doing for the most part fine. Though I could see a slight buff to her rank 1 Northern Winds being warranted.

I'm just in agreeance with you on that I don't like having to start Machete on every character.

Scrulox

11-16-2012

One important note about the new jungle. Riots lied about the increased gold from jungle monsters. The overall gold from the jungle has actually been decreased. With the removal of HoG, jungler's income overall has dropped significantly. Check out the following thread if you want to hear more about how the new jungle screws up junglers.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2806540

Protect me Tomoe

11-16-2012

Im excited. Naut looks like he's in a similar spot, Im just happy I can enjoy his silly walk for a few minutes before rushing to his hops.

HeartlessXiao

11-16-2012

Quote:
Maths Functions:
One important note about the new jungle. Riots lied about the increased gold from jungle monsters. The overall gold from the jungle has actually been decreased. With the removal of HoG, jungler's income overall has dropped significantly. Check out the following thread if you want to hear more about how the new jungle screws up junglers.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2806540

I love how you link a thread that says the exact opposite.

-______________-

Stonewall008

11-16-2012

Quote:
IMTOOJUICY:
how about fiora?

She has a video + commentary coming too

Cap Jack Sparrow

11-16-2012

I'm sorry to add to the constant influx of people asking about different junglers, but How are Amumu and Nunu doing?

Uwontprevail

11-16-2012

So lee sin is basically useless?

great, i just bought the lee sin skin.