ADC Rune Page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seductive Walrus

11-28-2012

Just wondering what you guys might think of this rune page for ADCs:

3 Armor Pen Quints
9 Armor Pen Marks
9 Armor Seals
9 MR per Level Glyphs

Most people take early AD for their Quints and Marks. I'm not entirely sure why. I use all Armor Pen because I usually don't have an issue with last hitting and I play extremely safe early game.

These scale much better into mid-late game than flat AD runes correct?

Cuddlie

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeductiveWalrus View Post
Just wondering what you guys might think of this rune page for ADCs:

3 Armor Pen Quints
9 Armor Pen Marks
9 Armor Seals
9 MR per Level Glyphs

Most people take early AD for their Quints and Marks. I'm not entirely sure why. I use all Armor Pen because I usually don't have an issue with last hitting and I play extremely safe early game.

These scale much better into mid-late game than flat AD runes correct?
yes but of course you're risking your damage early game, you probably wont win trades, better for passive ADC's.

Lemon8or

11-28-2012

Depends on when in the game is your ADC's strong point. For caitlyn, it's usually better to go flat AD. For vayne or Kog, I'd say go arpen.

Uroboros

11-28-2012

Why choose? I have a page for both. Flat AD is great for characters like Graves, Ashe and Cait, but again, Kog and Vayne are all about the mid-late game, so ARpen are probably more useful for them.

hi im shaniqua

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoeya View Post
Why choose? I have a page for both. Flat AD is great for characters like Graves, Ashe and Cait, but again, Kog and Vayne are all about the mid-late game, so ARpen are probably more useful for them.
I take flat AD on vayne just because it makes it easier to last hit. Lategame carries are going to get bullied bot lane, resulting in being zoned and shoved to tower. The flat AD helps with last hitting under the tower.