Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opheliac

11-16-2012

Quote:
unkull:
Sorry to dissapoint you there buddy, but women don't have assymetric boobs either.

^^ Someone who clearly doesn't know any women personally.

Most doctors would argue that the vast majority are uneven, although being two completely different cup sizes is more rare. Usually large asymmetry is a sign of breast cancer risk. Basically a 10-15% variation between breasts is completely normal, and is considered the norm not an exception. If you know a girl has ever said her bra was "riding to one side" that means one is larger than the other. Then again girls talk to me that way because I'm gay :\

Silly man, don't talk about what you don't know. Or at least google it first.

Eyepop

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Quote:
Trippedoutfish:
I just saw someone playing Pharaoh Nidalee in a game and when she turned into cougar form the model loaded but the textures did not, and she was just all blue.

I had/have the same issue.

Mizea

11-16-2012

While using Pharaoh Nidalee I was always blue in cougar form. Every game this happens, and only with this skin as far as i know.

Astronautical

11-16-2012

May have been mentioned already but when I played as pharaoh mid. Her cougar form was 100% blue all the time. I'm assuming that it's because the model isn't finished yet. Or is it a bug?

Trishy

11-16-2012

Pharaoh Nidalee's human form is just all around an ugly mess. I think Pharaoh Nidalee and Bewitching Nidalee should have long flowy hair like Katarina's. She looks dumb during her dance trying to push and flip nonexistent hair.

Dyshana

11-16-2012

Quote:
unkull:
Sorry to dissapoint you there buddy, but women don't have assymetric boobs either.

Well, as a woman, I understand this a bit more than you seem to think. There is a difference between different sizes and two separate cup sizes. This Nidalee skin has the latter. Also, the word you were looking for was symmetric.

Read Opheliac's post if you want more information, and please try to be kind. Also, keep in mind this is not a real woman, but a 3D model of a video game character. Perfection and symmetry is indeed possible and ideal to many artists.

Diffused

11-16-2012

Quote:
Trishy:
Pharaoh Nidalee's human form is just all around an ugly mess. I think Pharaoh Nidalee and Bewitching Nidalee should have long flowy hair like Katarina's. She looks dumb during her dance trying to push and flip nonexistent hair.

This. I don't know why the hair is even changed for Pharaoh. Keep it like the other skins.

PalestineBeFree

11-16-2012

Something that has ALWAYS bothered me about Nidalee is her Taunt and (a little bit) Joke animations are totally unrelated to her voice over
Taunt:
"Here mousey mousey mousey" ==> Points then breaks javeline and throws it on the ground while shaking her head in disappointment
Seriously wtf is that??
Joke:
"Did I mention its mating season?" ==> Arched back pose... kind of ok... but could have been mush more seductive showing the couger...ness? Any way you get the picture
I could live with the joke, but when I taunt I am the one getting demoralized rather than the enemy...

Tenebrae Corvus

11-16-2012

Posted some feedback in the Art and Audio Feedback sub-forum (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31501300). Don't want to spam by repeating it all.

The WarChi3f

11-16-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
are all the players in the game seeing this, or do results vary per person?
also, what are your in-game video settings?

thanks in advance!

Tested Pharaon Nidalee. Yep, her Cougar form turns into pure blue.

Gotta go fast.