Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conjuring

12-14-2012

I need an answer....

Quote:
Conjuring:
Ok, so anyone read me, im gonna put some screenshots to this "bug/bad animation"
Besides the cougar is TOO small, when you run in that form, everytime you do a step, the body becomes shorter...
Its like the model is divided in 2, and when you do a step, they mix each other, making the body shorter..

The screenshots :

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9404/nidaleecomicok.png

As you can see, the body looks like a BALL, more than a cat body type
Is shorter than the minions o.0

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7531/nidaleedetail.png

More details...

Pls, fix the animation, and the size of the cougar..
Sorry about my english, is not my native laguage

Ginga

Recruiter

12-14-2012

...is it just me or is the key issue(the dance animation) being dodged? Much like Katarina's fiasco.

Altonious

12-14-2012

Quote:
Ginga:
...is it just me or is the key issue(the dance animation) being dodged? Much like Katarina's fiasco.

That's because they can not give a reason, without lying, other then caving to the 'over-sexualized female' trend that has recently surged in popularity.

Dyshana

12-14-2012

Do French Maid Nidalee's hands look a lot darker than the rest of her to anyone else?