Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dryad Soraka

11-16-2012

Very nice however I'm not quite impressed with Pharoah Nidalee, her base skin looks better.

PersonaBull

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Pharoah Nidalee's cougar form was 100% blue in the game I just finished.

Ishinokao

11-16-2012

I think the cougar form could be more feminine looking on her classic.

CattCaller

11-16-2012

Quote:
Crollus:

-her W animation just feels weird. It looks like she's about to make this great leap and fly gracefully through the air only to quickly fall to the ground halfway through the animation. It also seems to lack a kinda...pouncey feeling?

Yes, this is exactly how I see her new couger pounce. It almost looks like she flops back onto the ground halfway through her pounce. Really choppy on the take off as well.

Conjuring

11-16-2012

Ok, this is new, french maid nidalee is smaller than normal
i have some pictures..
HOPE, the correct size is in the normal skin, because french maid is to small ..

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4635/ggsize.png

Also i dont think you have to change the voice, is just amazing, and fits so well..

notFREEfood

11-16-2012

I can't say that this is an issue specific to nidalee yet, but both time I played nid using the french maid skin I would get there random freezes for a fraction of a second (I think both may have been around the time I got my ult too).

Lolitastic

11-16-2012

Nidalee's spears disappear when aiming out of a bush on proving ground, french maid skin fyi.

Mensidiaverne

11-16-2012

Quote:
LightEcho:
Please tell the spear sound is the same.. please. That thunk is literally the best sound in the game.

I bet it will be new. Just like how remade Kat had all new sound effects for her skills. A lot of people miss her old Shunpo KTHUMP sound but meh the new one grows on you after a while.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-16-2012

Quote:
Conjuring:
Ok, this is new, french maid nidalee is smaller than normal
i have some pictures..
HOPE, the correct size is in the normal skin, because french maid is to small ..

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4635/ggsize.png (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg339.imageshack.us%2Fimg339%2F4635%2Fggsize.png)

Also i dont think you have to change the voice, is just amazing, and fits so well..

we still need to do a sizing pass on all of her skins. the classic skin is the size we intend to make her across the board, so the french maid skin will be sized up to match.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-16-2012

Quote:
notFREEfood:
I can't say that this is an issue specific to nidalee yet, but both time I played nid using the french maid skin I would get there random freezes for a fraction of a second (I think both may have been around the time I got my ult too).

i'll make sure we're correctly loading the new assets up front. thanks for the heads up!