Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nearika

12-12-2012

Fail Riot didnt change her human form run animation.... so bad... I wont even want to play Nid anymore now and she's been my favorite champion for 2 years...

Thanks Riot, you just ruined this game for me.

Trishy

12-12-2012

Quote:
ZenCat:
Well, according to her newest Spotlight video, not much was changed based on feedback here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZjRgm4mF_U (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKZjRgm4mF_U)

Still hoping models are from some earlier build.
Should have just been called "nidalee visual update - bugs thread". The only thing they did was shorten the dance and fix the colors on a skin hardly anyone has... Our feedback meant nothing lol.

Calling Clouds

12-12-2012

Quote:
ZenCat:
Well, according to her newest Spotlight video, not much was changed based on feedback here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZjRgm4mF_U

Still hoping models are from some earlier build.

I really do hope she gets some particles for her skins. Or at least some slight tweaks like we were promised, why even bother asking us if they aren't going to change anything?

Kelhan

12-12-2012

So, what's the use of this "feedback" thread if you don't listen to anything riot?

Chubby + leggards pharaoh is SO UGLY. My god, I can't even refund it... It's sad really.

Only a recoloring went through and even then, it's such a minor change... anyway. Will go back to base skin all time I guess.

Wytsfs

12-12-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
the change was made to address internal feedback. there wasn't any protest on the forums as far as i know, or anything like that. again, this happened a while back before any of you knew that katarina was even getting a holiday skin.

Why dose Riot always have to leave things vague?

What was the feedback? What was the problem that got her dance shortened? Why was more care not taken when shortening it so that it wouldn't look so abrupt and jerky?

cocacolalips

12-12-2012

I knew Riot would not care, they didn't change anything, they didn't listen to sh!t.

You make a thread, you ask for feedback, hundreds of people follow you, and give you feedback, tell you what's wrong and what not, what they do like, what they don't, I've seen and read so many awesome constructive, well thought-out and pertinent comments, because THEY THINK YOU CARE, THAT IT WILL MATTER, I don't even believe it, and you ignored it all. ALL.

You have let me down Riot.

I really hate you all.

- A sincere Nidalee player.

Tenebrae Corvus

12-12-2012

It seems that Bewitching Nidalee is still using leaf particles for Primal Surge instead of bats. It looks rather strange as all other abilities have bats flying around. Is it intended as it's a heal? Because it breaks the visual cohesion of the abilities.

Also, from the spotlight it seems that nothing was changed from the last time Nidalee was on PBE. Was any feedback change actually incorporated? Is there any chance to revert the change to her dance?

One last thing, when Nidalee dies in cougar form no sound is played. Is it intended? Because when dying in human form she doesn't sound too pleased.

Peco1321

12-12-2012

I just saw the spotlight, I noticed only the original splash art was changed, will this remain as it is on the live servers or are you guys waiting for the new splash to be done?

Altonious

12-12-2012

Quote:
Tenebrae Corvus:
It seems that Bewitching Nidalee is still using leaf particles for Primal Surge instead of bats. It looks rather strange as all other abilities have bats flying around. Is it intended as it's a heal? Because it breaks the visual cohesion of the abilities.

Also, from the spotlight it seems that nothing was changed from the last time Nidalee was on PBE. Was any feedback change actually incorporated? Is there any chance to revert the change to her dance?

One last thing, when Nidalee dies in cougar form no sound is played. Is it intended? Because when dying in human form she doesn't sound too pleased.

I noticed they changed one thing, they cut out part of her dance.

And ricklessabandon I would really like to here what this 'internal feedback' was. My guess, and its really the only logical thing i could come up with, is it was in response to all the oversexualization threads that seem to be as common as elo threads and *insert champ name here* is OP threads now.

Tenebrae Corvus

12-12-2012

At the very least, some answers and context on the decisions made would be welcome.