Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZenCat

12-09-2012

Quote:
Stexe:
So, any chance that Snow Bunny Nidalee will have snow particles? =)

This.

Miirik

12-09-2012

So... why did you cut short nidalee's dance?

You realize that hair flip was sexy as heck, right?

I mean that was part of her whole gig and you just randomly decide to take it out.

Kat I can kinda understand, the pole thing had already been done with Nid

but now you're cutting short that one too!? GIVE US A REASON WHY!

Zeninth

12-09-2012

Love Nid's new catforms. Finally she doesn't look like some 8 bit Nintendo model. Would prefer her hair to be longer or more flowing in her default model.

dct2000

12-09-2012

Cougar Form's abilities don't feel... 'snappy' enough. New takedown animation is more like her jumping off her enemy, while the old one was quick and snappy. Her New Swipe Animation looks like She just raises her claws, and then goes puts them back down, with a growl, and a particle that stays too long and comes too late. The old one had her raise her paws and lash out quickly, with a bright, fast particle

Kelhan

12-09-2012

I really hope the chubby face and the legguards will be changed on Pharaoh Nidalee... That's all I can hope for now I guess, since only the recoloring suggestion was done.
Poor Bewitching.

Sei Artista

12-09-2012

I love the overall progress, but the dance change doesn't do it for me. I like spamming dance, joke, etc,. on champions, but Nidalee's has never really been one to spam for me. It was more of a "hey look at me dance." So, with it being cut short I'm appalled. It is boring and doesn't appeal to my interest at all... A pole dance is dynamic, I see nothing that catches my eye. Sorry... Again, I love the overall progress. Heck I LOVE this game. Keep doing what you do best. Great job.

Aeolian Melodies

12-09-2012

Is that me or her cougar looks like a lion now? o_O

Nathiala

12-09-2012

Not sure if it's just me or not, but almost every time I switch to/from cougar form the screen freezes for 2-5 secs. Other times I am completely fine.

Bríckbreaker

12-09-2012

I don't know if this isn't a bug or if it was already reported (no time to read all 27 pages), but it seems every time she uses an ability regardless of the internal CD, it counts toward the tear of the goddess passive; So if i use all 3 abilities from cougar form in a row it adds 3 stacks in about 3 seconds.

At least this happens on proving grounds, haven't checked SR.

Stark Midnight

12-09-2012

Strangly my favorite skin of nidalees is her default.

1. The maid one just looks odd. The model itself is okay but the animations are a deal breaker for me. What i mean is that the animations do not go with this skin at all. they go perfectly with her default skin but just seem odd with this one.

2. Pharoah Nidalee human form is awesome but the cat form is the deal breaker here for me. It doesn't look dangerous at all which is kind of sad. I mean i like cute animals as much as the next guy but it just feels out of place and not nearly as badass as the default or maid leopard forms.