Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViperVentedos

12-08-2012

Why gut the best part of her dance??

Tenebrae Corvus

12-08-2012

Torches and pitchforks people! This shall not go unpunished!

Follow the motto: more pole dance, never less.

Tesla21

12-08-2012

we need an answer Riot just give us a reason.

Ninja nerfs suck just talk to us riot

Vulking

12-08-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
oh, right—i forgot about that. i think it was just that and the color adjustment to snow bunny. those were the last two changes we had made before we pulled it from the pbe build, so they were never seen as part of the nami build on the pbe.

just to clarify, the reason she was pulled originally was because we didn't want to ship her with the nami build (splash images weren't done and we wanted a little more polish time) so we needed to test the build without her update in it. we weren't planning on putting it back in until we had the final touches done, but more coverage never hurt so we just put her back in as she was when we pulled her.

that said, it technically is a different build so there's a chance something isn't working as intended. if you guys find anything like that, please let us know!

Again, AWFUL TIMING changing the dance, heck, just when all the Feminist Extremists and the Kat Recall Fiasco happen you do this.

Stop! really just stop screwing yourself with this decisions, even if they are completely unrelated they seam like they are all caused by the same problem, at least spread this changes to make them less noticeable, people is more akin to find this changes when the current hot topic is the Katarina skin recall animation issue.

Joystick

12-08-2012

Must have rolled a natural 20 on that dodge skill check. Gotta love it.

Deadmond

12-08-2012

Just saw the dance change on PBE. Are you ****ing serious about this? Come on!

z Lucke

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Is the rework ever going to come out?

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-08-2012

Quote:
NLeee:
Is the rework ever going to come out?

yes, of course! the wait feels longer because we initially put her out on the pbe earlier than we would normally. i think the extra coverage is worth it by the way, so i appreciate everyone's patience. we're targeting the vi build for nidalee's release, so if all goes well she should be out before much longer.

Quote:
Moulala2:
So any response as to why you changed it?

the change was made to address internal feedback. there wasn't any protest on the forums as far as i know, or anything like that. again, this happened a while back before any of you knew that katarina was even getting a holiday skin.

Quote:
Vulking:
Again, AWFUL TIMING changing the dance, heck, just when all the Feminist Extremists and the Kat Recall Fiasco happen you do this.

yeah, the timing isn't ideal. stuff like that happens, which is unfortunate for people that care about 'political climate' i suppose. it's not super relevant in this case though.

Moulala2

12-08-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
yes, of course! the wait feels longer because we initially put her out on the pbe earlier than we would normally. i think the extra coverage is worth it by the way, so i appreciate everyone's patience. we're targeting the vi build for nidalee's release, so if all goes well she should be out before much longer.

the change was made to address internal feedback. there wasn't any protest on the forums as far as i know, or anything like that. again, this happened a while back before any of you knew that katarina was even getting a holiday skin.

yeah, the timing isn't ideal. stuff like that happens, which is unfortunate for people that care about 'political climate' i suppose. it's not super relevant in this case though.

I'm not really sure if that could be any more ambiguous. Any chance of it being changed back, now that people actually know about it? Or at least an answer as to what this "feedback" was? Especially considering it was enough to challenge not only the positive feedback from players, but from the reds themselves in this thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2798885

And of course there was no forum protest, you made the change unannounced then took it off the PBE.

Stexe

Recruiter

12-09-2012

So, any chance that Snow Bunny Nidalee will have snow particles? =)