Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

Recruiter

12-07-2012

So ummm....still no comment on why you guys made her look so masculine in her cougar form? (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2800497)

Or why she becomes a Sabertoothed Tiger even though the ability is called Aspect of the Cougar?

PS - and why was her dance shortened?

Tenebrae Corvus

12-07-2012

Nidalee says that she would like to acquire Xmas Katarina's discarded recall animation. As she pole dances she says she deserves it; at least, for a skin.

Also, she would like written and signed confirmation before LeBlanc and her staff become serious competition. Things seem to be heating up recently...

Calling Clouds

12-07-2012

Was her dance shortened? Feels like the end part is shorter.

Moulala2

12-07-2012

Quote:
HexedCat:
Was her dance shortened? Feels like the end part is shorter.

Yup. Compare:

http://youtu.be/92m3aRixagY?t=11s

to what it is on the latest PBE build:

http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=76&skin=0

Miirik

12-07-2012

how the heck do you zoom in with the model viewer? scroll wheel isn't working (works for any other site)

nvm got it

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-08-2012

Quote:
Moulala2:
I don't mean to beat this to death (as I said in the thread, I don't really care), but I would like to know why this was done, and for that matter, why Rickless didn't say anything when they put her back in.

oh, right—i forgot about that. i think it was just that and the color adjustment to snow bunny. those were the last two changes we had made before we pulled it from the pbe build, so they were never seen as part of the nami build on the pbe.

just to clarify, the reason she was pulled originally was because we didn't want to ship her with the nami build (splash images weren't done and we wanted a little more polish time) so we needed to test the build without her update in it. we weren't planning on putting it back in until we had the final touches done, but more coverage never hurt so we just put her back in as she was when we pulled her.

that said, it technically is a different build so there's a chance something isn't working as intended. if you guys find anything like that, please let us know!

Moulala2

12-08-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
oh, right—i forgot about that. i think it was just that and the color adjustment to snow bunny. those were the last two changes we had made before we pulled it from the pbe build, so they were never seen as part of the nami build on the pbe.

just to clarify, the reason she was pulled originally was because we didn't want to ship her with the nami build (splash images weren't done and we wanted a little more polish time) so we needed to test the build without her update in it. we weren't planning on putting it back in until we had the final touches done, but more coverage never hurt so we just put her back in as she was when we pulled her.

that said, it technically is a different build so there's a chance something isn't working as intended. if you guys find anything like that, please let us know!

So any response as to why you changed it?

Prince Kassad

12-08-2012

Quote:
Moulala2:
So any response as to why you changed it?

I thought the way her hair fell over her shoulder in the old dance looked really good. I'm really more concerned about her face looking right than her dance tho. It just doesn't look like Nidalee on the current models. I hope that girl-next-door face isn't carried over into her splash arts, because she is supposed to have full lips, super high cheekbones, and a pointy chin.

Tesla21

12-08-2012

NlDALEE'S DANCE WHERE?

Kurø

12-08-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:

Whyyyy did you change the dance :c