Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurcheena

12-06-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
long story short: we'll put nidalee back in the pbe build (as she was when we removed her) while we finish things up internally. if all goes well, we'll ship her soon after she's done.

So no model tweaks (based on feedback) (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2831446) yet? Are there gonna be any tweaks at all?

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-06-2012

Quote:
Kurcheena:
So no model tweaks (based on feedback) (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2831446) yet? Are there gonna be any tweaks at all?

yes, there will be tweaks before she's done on pbe (we have a few in mind already), but i think the only change that was part of that build we've just pushed out is a color shift on snow bunny.

classic, leopard, french maid, pharaoh, and bewitching should be the same as they were at the end of her earlier pbe run. in fact, if you notice something different, it might be a bug! please report it here along with any other bugs and/or feedback.

Prince Kassad

12-06-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
yes, there will be tweaks before she's done on pbe (we have a few in mind already), but i think the only change that was part of that build we've just pushed out is a color shift on snow bunny.

classic, leopard, french maid, pharaoh, and bewitching should be the same as they were at the end of her earlier pbe run. in fact, if you notice something different, it might be a bug! please report it here along with any other bugs and/or feedback.

Cool! It's nice that you guys are listening!

cocacolalips

12-06-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:

In before she's released as she is.

THE DRAMA !

Maaaaan...

Kagome

12-07-2012

I was on Pbe and I noticed something: Nidalee's human dance is shorter. I really hope this is just a bug, because it was just fine the way it was. Thought I'd post this just to make sure.

Edit: Another thing I'd like to add Is that when you do the dance when you're in Nidalee's cat form and then you do a joke or something else, the sound for the dance will still be there for a few seconds.

Kelhan

12-07-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:

Might I ask why she was put back on PBE without any change?

Can we have some feedbacks on the tweaks you intend to put through?

Prince Kassad

12-07-2012

Quote:
Kelhan:
Might I ask why she was put back on PBE without any change?

Can we have some feedbacks on the tweaks you intend to put through?

He said they did a color pass on Snow Bunny. Can anyone post pics? I don't have my laptop so I can't log in to the PBE.

Kelhan

12-07-2012

Quote:
Prince Kassad:
He said they did a color pass on Snow Bunny. Can anyone post pics? I don't have my laptop so I can't log in to the PBE.

A color pass on a single skin doesn't justify a complete removal/put back in my opinion :P

Conjuring

12-07-2012

Anyone notice the completely buged run animation in cougar form?
The body is shorter now and just go smaller on every step.. :s
Also size is too small, is more like a cat than a cougar..

Poor english, sorry

Moulala2

12-07-2012

Quote:
Kelhan:
A color pass on a single skin doesn't justify a complete removal/put back in my opinion :P

They also shortened the dance. Made a post about it here.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2877734

I don't mean to beat this to death (as I said in the thread, I don't really care), but I would like to know why this was done, and for that matter, why Rickless didn't say anything when they put her back in.