Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuroYukitsune

11-30-2012

Question: Does the visual upgrade has to include the new orange particles on Javelin Toss? Since they made the spear easier to see, the enemies managed to avoid them more than normal when I tried her. I can, for sure, get used to it, but it's quite annoying that a visual upgrade would slightly nerf her. The same goes for the traps, but they were pretty hard to notice before (however I considered it fair, since they don't do much damage and don't snare). Thanks for the attention!

Cuje

12-01-2012

Did you remove the visual upgrade?

Terrornaut

12-01-2012

People don't even try and read even the last page..

The visual upgrade has been pulled after Riot received an immense amount of feedback. They are going to do things differently.

LegionofArcana

12-01-2012

Quote:
Terrornaut:
People don't even try and read even the last page..

The visual upgrade has been pulled after Riot received an immense amount of feedback. They are going to do things differently.

Dito

ZenCat

12-01-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
yes, this is intended. we've finished her pbe testing cycle for now.

we're going to go through all the feedback and notes we've gathered from this period and see what final changes she'll need. once we're all done, we'll put her back on the pbe (along with updated splash art) for a final round of testing to make sure her debut to live is smooth.

i won't close out this thread in the meantime—everyone is welcome to continue posting/discussing the visual update while we wrap up—we'll continue taking comments here until she ships.

thanks for all of the feedback so far, everyone! ♥

I'll just quote this here in case people missed it.

Cuje

12-01-2012

I'm a little late to the party but my only feedback is that I didn't like her human form walk animation, because it was too low to the ground. Her cougar form animations could use a little polishing. I like her original emotes so I hope they don't change but it's not a big deal.

Sagee Prime

12-01-2012

Quote:
Cuje:
I'm a little late to the party but my only feedback is that I didn't like her human form walk animation, because it was too low to the ground. Her cougar form animations could use a little polishing. I like her original emotes so I hope they don't change but it's not a big deal.

Her human form is low to the ground because she is actually moving like a huntress stalking prey instead of running like a robot with concrete statue arms.

Cuje

12-01-2012

Quote:
Sagee Prime:
Her human form is low to the ground because she is actually moving like a huntress stalking prey instead of running like a robot with concrete statue arms.

I understand the concept, I just thought it was too low.

Joystick

12-03-2012

@ricklessabandon will we be seeing the Nidalee Update in this next patch? If not, I'm curious as to what kind of bug fixes and changes you guys are working on, if you are able to divulge that information of course.

Sagee Prime

12-03-2012

Quote:
Xpert Rigged:
@ricklessabandon will we be seeing the Nidalee Update in this next patch? If not, I'm curious as to what kind of bug fixes and changes you guys are working on, if you are able to divulge that information of course.

Well hopefully they actually decided to do some really QOL on her after seeing how clunky and dated her controls are with the new models.