Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thodoris

11-28-2012

Hey ricklessabandon, good job on Nidalee, but is she getting new voice overs? Most of the recent reworks got a new voice it's strange why Nid didn't get a new one

Kelhan

11-28-2012

Quote:
thodoris:
Hey ricklessabandon, good job on Nidalee, but is she getting new voice overs? Most of the recent reworks got a new voice it's strange why Nid didn't get a new one

She's doesn't need one. Simple as that.

Sagee Prime

11-28-2012

Quote:
Kelhan:
She's doesn't need one. Simple as that.

Well now she could use new voice overs imo. As long as they use the same voice actor and give her better lines.

Mysnomer

11-29-2012

Quote:
Sagee Prime:
Well now she could use new voice overs imo. As long as they use the same voice actor and give her better lines.

While I agree she has some awkward lines, that's not really a reason to get a new voiceover, although Katarina got one or two lines replaced in rework. I think it would depend on who did the voice acting. If it's one of those internal things, and a Rioter just chimed in with some voicework, it'd probably be really simple to give her some new lines. If it was a professional voice actor, though, I wouldn't hold out hope (and being reminded of Katarina's rework, I wouldn't really want them to mess with her lines anyway, we might end up with something worse).

Bes7iA

11-29-2012

i feel that she got MORE oversexualized with the new model, her breast are bigger and lifted, her hips are wider, and the dance ... oh gawd the dance

the only female champion out there who doesnt give you the feeling of playing with a stripper is karma, and she is going to change

ZenCat

11-29-2012

Quote:
Bes7iA:
i feel that she got MORE oversexualized with the new model,

People like you always do. <3
Quote:
Bes7iA:
the only female champion out there who doesnt give you the feeling of playing with a stripper is karma, and she is going to change

Karma, Kayle, Annie, Leona, Diana, Lux, Lulu, Cassiopeia, Tristana, Fiora, Irelia, Oriana, Katarina, Riven, Shyvana, Soraka.

Please don't use a feedback thread where we're discussing Nidalee visual upgrade for some personal agenda. Nidalee is Nidalee. She's always been a jungle cat and barely covered in leather pieces. It would be a crime and not true to the character if she's suddenly all covered up.

(oh and her boobs are smaller on the new model,not that it matters)

Yoboo

11-29-2012

Nidalee's remake is no longer on the PBE. On purpose? I just tried 2 skins (classic, french maid) and neither were the remake.

Edit: NVM!

ZPPHR

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Why did you change her walk and her dance, the ones she had when she got upgraded in the PBE?

Also her Pharaoh cougar form model and walk aren't the same as the ones from some weeks ago.

Her joke's animation isn't working also (at least for Pharaoh).

EDIT: I guess you guys reverted to her original model for testing, perhaps? If so, I hope it's just temporarly, cause I really liked her new animations and walking.

Terrornaut

11-30-2012

I dig all the new animations. Riot's animators never disappoint. At least since I started in March or so.

They did revert the model based on feedback. One of the reds mentions it some pages back.

LegionofArcana

11-30-2012

i dont see anything new in the PBE for Nidalee unless u talking about seeing her in lolking