Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nidalee visual update - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-18-2012

thanks for all of the posts so far everyone!
these have been helpful—i'll make more responses and update the original post after the weekend.

Ginga

Recruiter

11-18-2012

Since it looks like this thread in PBE has more attention paid to than the actual Art and Audio Feedback forum....

I feel that that the Panther form in her French Maid and Classic skin look way too masculine!
(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10) Pharoah Nidalee's catform looks decent.

Also, her R's name is "Aspect of the Cougar", then how come she becomes a Sabertooth Tiger in her rework now? It's now Aspect of the Sabertooth Tiger.

And before anyone want to think they're smart and snarkily reply that animals have no genders, read the thread first.

Look at Shira and Diego from Ice Age. Notice how it's really easy to tell their genders apart. Well at this point, Nidalee looks way more like Diego...in fact she looks more masculine than Diego in her cat form.

edit: Ah crud, 2 minutes late :/

Lthateful

11-18-2012

I really didn't like her new run animation, will test more and see if it grows on me.

TalLavi

Recruiter

11-18-2012

rickless, now that Jayce and Nidalee are out and all the shapeshift pre-6 is out, why isn't nidalee getting her ulti at level 1?
Make her cougar Q multiply chance scale with level and everything should be fine.

Nearika

11-18-2012

Please for the love of god rethink the human form running animation, and the auto attack animation, its awkward and looks really bad, almost like she struggles to throw the spears....

Old animation makes more sense and is so much cleaner.

Kaburagi Kotetsu

11-18-2012

I just started a coop vs ai and Nidalee Bot had snowbunny skin. My friend said she was invisible and seconds after everyone from my team got a bug splat. Not sure if it's related to the skin since I can't test it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-18-2012

Quote:
Kaburagi Kotetsu:
I just started a coop vs ai and Nidalee Bot had snowbunny skin. My friend said she was invisible and seconds after everyone from my team got a bug splat. Not sure if it's related to the skin since I can't test it.

yeah, she hadn't been fully updated yet so the game was trying to use old assets that didn't exist. she has been fully updated internally, so it won't be an issue after the next update.

Duriel

Recruiter

11-18-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
yeah, she hadn't been fully updated yet so the game was trying to use old assets that didn't exist. she has been fully updated internally, so it won't be an issue after the next update.

awesome.

kevybear

11-18-2012

I don't really like the pharoah nidalee human form she looks like a man T_T

oh and her cougar form (pharoah) is still blue so i dont really have an opinion on that one yet

DarthPancake

11-18-2012

I heard that bewitched Nidalee's broom turns into a spear now when thrown,please fix it so it is a broom again! Thanks!