Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] [Major] Statikk Shiv Recall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artstsym

11-15-2012

Priority: Major

Description: Statikk Shiv seems to be counting the recalled distance as movement. While this may be a minor issue overall due to the small amount of movement needed to charge it in the first place, I'm fairly certain it is not intended and is an abuse-able game property if so. I am not certain whether or not it counts the distance traveled if it is less than 100 charge worth, but I would not be surprised if it did.

Repro steps:
1. Buy Statikk Shiv
2. Move over 100 charge distance from the fountain (and attack something to reset the charge).
3. Recall. Your character has full charge now.

Presumably this also works with TP and similar abilities, although I did not have any in the testing game.

Kard1nal

11-15-2012

Not sure how it would be abuse-able. You aren't going to be attacking much in your own fountain. You gotta walk back anyways

Artstsym

11-16-2012

Confirmed that it also applies to TP.

Malza

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Unless it doesn't flash, dashes etc then I don't think this is a bug.