Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Namis tooltips need major updating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jadeking

11-15-2012

A lot of namis tooltips sound like they only work on allied champions, and not herself. This is not true since all of her spells work on her.

Apart from that, she is actually a legit ap mid if people haven't realized. But overall I think she is OP. She can so easily lock down enemy champions in lane. Just buff your ally with the attack modifier, land the stun, and there is no way that they can escape. She also does a lot of damage. Add your ult to the mix and she is a monster. Her base damage probably need scaling down since they are really high right now. Just my first impressing as playing her. But overall AMAZING kit really fun to play with and flows nicely. GJ riot

Karn Bishop

11-15-2012

shes not on the pbe yet?

The McSmashy

11-15-2012

Yes she is.

aeyle

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Funny I find her Q to be overwhelming but her ult a tad underwhelming.