Team Break The Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMiCuBS

11-16-2012

I'd be interested in the possibility of joining your ranked team as well. My ELO last season was in the 1300's (I stopped playing ranked for a bit due to IRL concerns, so i don't actually remember exactly what i ended up as).

I prefer playing ADC/AP/Support, and I like that bottom lane. Tho i am familiar with Victor mid. Not the hugest fan of the meta as is (the small nitpick details of it especially, i think a support can be more effective if they don't necessarily have to go zero CS and build only GP 5 items. Tho i can play that style as well. My main support is Soraka, My favorite ADCs are Trist and MF. Victor for AP, and I'm familiar with tank Taric. I am also a fan of ASAP Teemo, but have basically stopped playing him while waiting to see how S3 items/Sum Spells shape up... not that i played him in ranked rally anyways. Actually i am a huge fan of ASAp period :P.

WhoopsiGoldburg

11-16-2012

I'm interested in joining your team so I have something to do.

I finished the season at 1120~ my highest was 1142 exact with about 15 games played.

I prefer roles in this order Mid<Support<rest

I main cho and galio mid without exception

When I support I play Soraka and Nunu when my carry wants an aggressive lane I go Jarvan no exceptions.

If I have to play top I go Poppy Jarvan Soraka

Feladria

11-16-2012

i'll support. lemme know!

KnightxSScarlett

11-16-2012

I only play Singed top.

Current Event

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I'm about to take a test for writing! I'll let you guys know what's going on a little later. Thanks for the interest!!!

Current Event

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

If you want to see me playing with some friends nonchalant style!!
http://www.twitch.tv/thedthy

Current Event

11-20-2012

Streaming!

HiveCommander

11-20-2012

I't like to give this a shot. Didn't finish enough ranked games last season to get an ELO, but i'm sitting around 1200 now.

I main support, but I can play mid or top as well. I''ve always found it fun when my gaming group tries out themed team compositions to confuse the enemies. Things like World of Tanks (the name says it all. Pretty much able to punch towers without giving a f@#!), or Teen Pregnancy (a team full of knock-up abilities) are insanely fun to play, and add new challenges and new dimensions (like vertical!) to the game.