Team Break The Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Current Event

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Hi! I'm Thedthy and i'm looking for members to join a league of legends team that is going to revolutionize the game of LoL. All positions are currently available. My highest elo last season in solo queue was 1489 but my skill level is pretty adept and if I construct a solid team of positive and progressive individuals I hypothesize a lot of success in season three.

Submit a post of what role(s) you play, your elo last season, and your favorite/least favorite part of league and I would love to give anyone interested a chance at joining Team Break The Meta. Being a knowledgeable, skilled and fun-loving summoner will almost assuredly get you a seat on the team. I have started constructing alternative team compositions and wrote a guide on the fundamentals of league. I'm just trying to find like minded individuals who would like to create a strong team for tournaments, potentially some web development and to reshape the way people play league.

I would really love to develop a community in order to support this idea and to network/expand our team. Thanks!

Here's me playing on stream http://www.twitch.tv/thedthy

vulgarwolf

11-15-2012

how do you propose people call a position when you are not following the meta.

I would like to build AD zilean in the top lane pls

Phoinex

11-15-2012

Ah herro, I main Jungle, but i am flexible and can do all lanes. I prefer jungle, adc, and top. Last season, my peak elo was around 1092, but for the most part that was because of trolls who didnt know how to play. My current elo is around 1400, and i expect to maintain it, especially since i have found a few legit duo que-ers. I've got a few freinds who might look to join too, as they are currently in my ranked team. Unfortunately, I havent really got the leadership to actually play any games in my ranked team, so i hope joining break the meta can really help myself. Well, my fav part about league is that i combines the perfect mix of strategy and skill (physical). Since I have always been a huge fan of RTS like Rome Total War, strategy has really been my thing. I have also enjoyed role playing games like dragon age, etc. When the two made a baby, league was born! The only part i hate about league is its crappy ranked matchmaking. I had this game where 3 people trolled and fed so hard, while me and my friend struggled to defend. Well yeah I hope to have some fun in this team, but i just need to confirm which time zone you live in so that i can play in these ranked games, especially since i still have school. I also hope my skype would help.

Current Event

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Yeah the teams main form of communication is going to be through skype. I loved dragon age! The match making system in league is really terrible, like currently its going through the disconnect bug again and I was a victim of it earlier. And by victim I mean I had to carry 3 other people as vayne in a 4v5 :3 I believe I could be a good leader but It may take me some dedication to organize things effectively. I live in California and am a college student at UCSC so my time zone is pacific standard and I will also have some restrictions on the amount of time I can dedicate to the team and to practice. I look forward to testing your mettle and growing as a player.

Alquds2amman

11-15-2012

Hello, I mainly jungle, i just find it so much fun compared to playing a lane where all you really end up doing is grind for 15 - 20 minutes. My highest elo last season was 1442. I stopped caring about solo queue once i was able to reach gold in team 3s. Not to say I started trolling but i was just more open to play positions i was never really good in just to practice for the upcoming season.The only thing i dislike about league is how serious everybody is about winning. I just love throwing in these random team comps. Playing the same meta has gotten pretty boring and its really annoying at times. Its mainly why i hate professional tournaments. I used to main malphite loved playing him. But once one person calls him OP he starts getting banned in every single rank game.. Bring back the old times where any champ could go bot, Supports were not scolded for taking a couple creeps.

jungle > adc > top > support > mid (unless its mid malphite.... then thats above the rest)

Current Event

11-15-2012

I totally know where you're coming from. People don't understand that this is a GAME. To be played for fun. I love being competitive and stomping people, but if you're not enjoying yourself what's the point? Jungle is a very fun position and I agree on what you have to say about botlane. Malphite is an awesome champ and the first one I played. The team i'm creating is going to have to cooperate within itself and if you can do that and bring some ideas I'm sure we can find you a spot on the team. It's funny because you describe these people at being 'so serious about winning' but in reality they're serious about winning on their terms. That's why those people who are so 'serious' about the game take their chances of winning in disadvantageous situations to 0% by surrendering. Mindset is a big factor of why I play this game and how I win this game. The meta we're currently in is by no means the most efficient.

Current Event

11-15-2012

Also Vulgarwolf, my question was to help classify what type of champions potential teammates would be playing. I understand the hypocrisy of the question since i'm trying to organize some people in order to break free of the meta but without a full team it's not as easy to play whatever role you want effectively. I may consider rephrasing my role question into what type of champions do you enjoy playing and for what reasons.

Megaatrox

11-16-2012

I main mid. I know all the counters. I know how the laning phase is going to go before we even enter the load screen. My friends I play with now are too inconsistent and sketchy to play on a team with. My elo last season was 1300. Ready to improve that.

I rarely lose my lane. I know what to do and how to focus in teamfights. I watch the minimap religiously and ping junglers even if a ward only catches him for a sec, its good to know where they are.

I think i'd be a good part of your team. Friend me and we'll talk in game

Just Red Bull

11-16-2012

Really i am very adaptable, i can play jungle, solo top, or bot ADC, My Season 2 elo was 1200, but really mainly i did good on my games but Im not going to lie most of my losses were caused by my team rage-quitting or "trolling"... really never understood why in ranked . But anyways would love to join an active team if everyone can keep their cool. Im a really chill player and play league just to have a good time "but when need to be serious i can reach that stage with no problem" Would love to play with you guys
Please Add :JamaicanJihad"

Current Event

11-16-2012

I'll add you guys and talk to you in game. Thanks for the interest!!