Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - feedback and questions thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

11-22-2012

You turn her best CC into a slow, meanwhile you give champs more tenacity option and buff swiftness boots to reduce slows.... BRILLIANT.

Not happy with the massive CC nerf

FENiXRiZN

11-22-2012

At least we all got to see what a good support should be like, before they knocked her down to the same mediocre status that the others are at.

deathfrost13

11-22-2012

WHY RIOT. Just tried her in PBE against bots. I honestly felt like my ult did NOTHING. Her q is really hard to land, and it doesnt even knockup which means tenacity fks it up. All alistar has to do is press Q and he gets a free aoe knockup. Meanwhile Nami takes 10x more skill to use her Q, and has a worse effect than alistar's.

As a support player in S2, im very disappointed that riot had to ruin Nami. Was excited to see a new support that brought a lot of utility to the table. Now you take all her utility away, and you leave her with nothing.

Hawkspeed

11-22-2012

I don't care anymore.

Dannyboy64

11-22-2012

Absolutely no reason to play Nami over Sona/other supports with good utility after these CC nerfs; horrible decision, Classick.
Edit: I've heard that the wording in her Nami Revealed tooltips was changed, so that it doesn't mention that her ulti has a knockup and that her Q is a stun. Rewrite them again so that it includes all of the information, please. o.o

Ashurion

11-22-2012

What? Her bubble and tidal knock up are gone! Her bubble's cooldown and time for the bubble to reach were perfect. If you dodged it it would take some time to get another one ready. Tidal wave almost seems useless without the knockup, plus it didn't even keep them stunned for very long.

voltronrusso

11-22-2012

I think she is a great champion should make the range on the ult shorter though.

H2ojames

11-22-2012

Okay honestly what's the point of her now that all her cc is gone. I am so mad riot. I love the idea of nami I lover mermaids. But you took what made her good awya from her!! She had two cc which is GREAT, because she lacked the damage to do anything by herself. Honestly riot go back to the knock up on ult and make her bubble a stun again. Don't mess her up, you wanted a support, everyone who says she's hard to counter has no idea what testing means. Of course she's hard to counter, but that doesn't mean it's impossible, dodge her q and she has nthoing but her ult to save herself.

If you want a true support then GO BACK and fix her knock up and her stun or else no one will want to play her, id rather play sona because she offers more now.

Nami is a cc support champ with a heal and a small speed boost. That is what she brings.

Now Nami is a champ that can slow(which you can buy items to slow people) and a small heal and a small speed boost.
Not worth it. Fix this riot please, I loved her before now she sucks go back please

EDIT: ALSO WHY CALL HER Q AQUA PRISON WHEN IT DOESN'T TRAP OR STUN THEM!!?!? OMFG FIX HER PLEASE

Razikii

11-22-2012

Where in the world are people getting this "Nami doesn't have CC anymore" thing from?

MagicalMerlin

11-22-2012

Quote:
Razikii:
Where in the world are people getting this "Nami doesn't have CC anymore" thing from?

The cc isn't announced explicitly in the reveal, so a few (or a lot) of people have jumped the gun and come to the wild conclusion that the lack of mention in the wording means they removed it.