Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - feedback and questions thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

katanajohn

11-21-2012

any one here?

katanajohn

11-21-2012

please hellp me!!!

katanajohn

11-21-2012

is there anyone?

katanajohn

11-21-2012

riot please noooooooo help meh :"(!!!!!!

katanajohn

11-21-2012

im sorry for the out burst this is my first time on the forums i don't really know the edict. please forgive me and run me through how this works. thanks

Fanryu

11-21-2012

Quote:
Kuroiraishu:
Here's the thing, Nami is a mermaid. Now, what they could have done was made her extremely sexual to point that she had her fish tail and a sea shell bra, just like in the Disney movies. OR, they could have made her look like a complete monster with vicious fangs and claws. However, they tried to make it a bit more in-between the two, but mermaids have always been perceived as being seductive in order to catch weary sailors out at sea. Thus, it makes sense that she isn't heavily armored. Nami isn't a "fish with breasts." She's a mermaid, a mythological creature that has been perceived with different styles. Riot simply tried to put their own twist on it, and to be honest, I don't see her being that sexual. Sure she's got a bit of cleavage, but other than that, she's got nothing else orientating her to a sexual model.

A fish with cleavage. That's my correction then. I said that they hinted at a heroic non-sexualized champion, meaning they should just make her already. I'm sick of seeings this completely impractical armored female champions, like Sona. Good idea! Rather than wear like Leather Armor, instead, let's make her breasts flop out! That'll surely protect her! Or Eve. Gee, you're an assassin, most assassins wear lingerie to battle right? Or how about MF? I was unaware pirates/pirate hunters dressed like ****s. How practical is clothing/armor that covers almost nothing?

Classick

Game Designer

11-21-2012

Quote:
Aliai:
@Riot, would it be possible to get a more obvious particle for her E? I keep seeing people run off when it's on them because the benefit isn't too visible. It also looks like a lot of other stuff (Yi Highlander, move supa-fast boots, Shurelya active).

We're trying a few things to make this more apparent once it's placed upon you or an ally. There should be a new iteration of it on PBE now, if not the next update should have a few more updates as well.

Amiithystine

11-21-2012

I dunno if this has been mentioned, but can we add some conveyance to Namis AA buff?

Being on the team with Nami in a fight, I sometimes miss it entirely when it's cast on me. Being Nami on a team in a fight I feel like the carries sometimes fail to notice it on them sometimes. Being on the enemy team I'm suddenly taking more damage and being slowed by an enemy for no reason.

I feel like it's harder to notice than Luxs skills on the winter map at times.

Edit: @ above: Well then..

Tiernos

11-21-2012

Any thoughts to increase the missile speed on the Q, not by tons, but it feels a little wonky to use. It's also fairly easy to bait. I think the arc may be a little too big, or the particle speed just a little too slow. Again not by much, but just how it feels when I cast it.

MyUnit

11-21-2012

Can Nami go "Blah blah blah TIDAL WAVE" when she uses her ult?

Or make her taunt "I'm so gonna make you blah blah blah"