Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - feedback and questions thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackthorn

11-16-2012

I love Nami but I don't get the reason to ever really use her e spell besides as a speed boost to get to lane. Giving a small amount of magic damage on an ADC for 3 attacks when you build as a support with little ap makes little to no difference mid game and much much less late game. I wonder if any of the design team ever though of making it a debuff spell or perhaps a damage reduction spell or maybe even sort of a small cleanse spell to give tenacity to an ally for a brief time. The rest of her kit is amazing and since I main support I'm really looking forward to putting in a lot of games with her even if I still love Lulu always <3

SkyzFusion

11-16-2012

Perfect, oh her E doesent seem as useful tho.. <3 hopefully she has Awesome Skins~

[oh btw, they should make it so that u can refund all a champions skins if they over-nerf them, that way we dont get scammed when they do what they did to Sona >.>]

vats3

11-16-2012

im not sure if anyone else has brought this up (or if it dose already do this and i just miss read afew things)
why not have her ult proc her passive on her allies it hits? it makes sense i mean a giant wave is a spell that technically is going over your allies would it be to much to have it incress there movement speed too? it dose not have to heal or anything just add on the ability to proc her passive

it just seems to make sense to me being her ult it should proc her passive and being such a big wave it should proc her passive

KBloodslear

11-16-2012

I've only played one game with her (30 mins, which happened to be cut short), but so far, my feedback would be as follows.

- I'd like to see the slow effect on her ult reduced in duration. Her ult seems strong as is, given the width and length of the AoE and the slow duration.

- I feel like her W would be more compelling if it had some sort of effect (besides damage) when it hit an enemy. It would make the decision re: who to target with her W more interesting, since right now, casting it on an ally allows you to proc your passive more frequently (ally -> enemy -> ally), whereas casting it first on an enemy only does a bit of damage and requires more nearby enemies to get the same # of bounces (enemy -> ally -> enemy -> ally). Not sure what sort of proc would be fair and interesting, given how much CC Nami already has.

- Also, another idea of interest would be to increase the effects of her W on each subsequent bounce, although that could become really strong in team fights.

E0L

11-16-2012

passive- its really nice but its very short its great on a carry but terrible on nami (that rymes ;p) her MS makes getting into and out of position very difficult its very hard to be evasive with her

Q- long delay and animation makes this very hard to land with precision especially with the MS issues.

W- besides the mana bug, her high mana costs are an issue because her bounces get dropped all the time leaving her with a inconsistent weak heal on a very long cooldown. this heal also offers no defensive steroid and there is no skill to accompany this heal that can cover for that via a shield alternative etc. this is a problem because it doesnt protect the target from further damage and it doesnt over heal with raw heals to cover for the lack of defensive steroids shields. at worst her heal is a sona heal with a huge cooldown and mana cost. at best her heal is a soraka heal with no protection and extra damage. i would like to see the heal amounts stacked more on the front end with the damage stacked more on the back end. this way you can still use the heal to some effectiveness when there is nothing to bounce the spell too. id also like to see the healing amount raised some as im finding it very difficult to quickly top off my team during roaming

E pretty great but not that great on nami because her own animation is very slow

R lots of fun but i find myself throwing it out from very far because im struggling to keep up with my team while they are on the move

TwistedKeyblade

11-16-2012

Nami's passive should stack.

BraumBackMountin

11-16-2012

HOLY HELL SHE'S OP!!!!

AP ratios too stronk.... Def need to nerf her, or people will only be playing her mid... and she will dominate mid hard. She has so much utility and can pretty much fit on any team comp. Attack steroid, heal, CC, Dmg.

Mana costs are super low considering.... her heal feels right though, but yeah I think she will have no problem at all otherwise with keeping her mana up (accounting the bug fix where it's not double mana) I don't know exactly how I feel on this... I like it.. but at the same time. I almost feel like it's making her to much reward not enough risk, and to safe to play.

Q is awesome... Love it... so nice.

W is awesome cool, it's not just for sustain or you oom to fast, but more for trading off with opponent.

E is nice I like it, it's really great when combo'd in with W and E if they are close enough like a graves enemy adc.

R this is my favorite part of her... such great initiation....

Celerity is a nice passive I like it.

BraumBackMountin

11-16-2012

Quote:
E0L:
passive- its really nice but its very short its great on a carry but terrible on nami (that rymes ;p) her MS makes getting into and out of position very difficult its very hard to be evasive with her

Q- long delay and animation makes this very hard to land with precision especially with the MS issues.

W- besides the mana bug, her high mana costs are an issue because her bounces get dropped all the time leaving her with a inconsistent weak heal on a very long cooldown. this heal also offers no defensive steroid and there is no skill to accompany this heal that can cover for that via a shield alternative etc. this is a problem because it doesnt protect the target from further damage and it doesnt over heal with raw heals to cover for the lack of defensive steroids shields. at worst her heal is a sona heal with a huge cooldown and mana cost. at best her heal is a soraka heal with no protection and extra damage. i would like to see the heal amounts stacked more on the front end with the damage stacked more on the back end. this way you can still use the heal to some effectiveness when there is nothing to bounce the spell too. id also like to see the healing amount raised some as im finding it very difficult to quickly top off my team during roaming

E pretty great but not that great on nami because her own animation is very slow

R lots of fun but i find myself throwing it out from very far because im struggling to keep up with my team while they are on the move

How the hell are you having issues with keep up with your team? I don't get it.... I have no issue at all

YuSira

11-16-2012

I absolutely LOVE Nami <3. I want to have Mermaid woman babies with her. I am super excited for her, and want awesome skins for her. TAKE MY MONEY RIOT.

Im Contributing

11-16-2012

In my opinion, I think her W (if the mana bug isn't fixed yet) should restore like half of the mana cost if it heals up to 3 or more champions? I don't think this would affect her much at all.