Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - feedback and questions thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sageoffire

11-15-2012

Quote:
Classick:
Yes, you can send all the pitchforks to me

Awesome. Xeph holds the spot for #1 Rioter currently because of Lulu. I hope you give him a run for his money :P. Id hate to have to dust off the pitchfork

oddish33

11-15-2012

What skill do you recommend making first. W or E? I was thinking W for the heal and damage but E also provides nice damage too but I was thinking it might be more useful mid/late game.

Fairness

11-15-2012

Does Nami have any hidden passives?

schaven

11-15-2012

only played on game so far so too early to say much of anything. Seems fun to play and I dislike support generally. Q seems a little strong r is really nice looking and fun and did i mention nice looking? I find myself wanting to press it just to watch the wave.

w seems hard to be sure how the bounce works/where it goes and what the distance is but I digress more testing needed.

Classick

Game Designer

11-15-2012

Quote:
oddish33:
What skill do you recommend making first. W or E? I was thinking W for the heal and damage but E also provides nice damage too but I was thinking it might be more useful mid/late game.

Depends on who you're laning with really, we found in testing that maxing your E when you're with someone like Caitlyn works VERY well. When laning with someone like Vayne who takes a lot of damage and has low range going W first helps a lot.

forcemblem

11-15-2012

oh wait...

CupcakeRaptorr

Recruiter

11-15-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgA2xo0HYrE

oddish33

11-15-2012

Quote:
Classick:
Depends on who you're laning with really, we found in testing that maxing your E when you're with someone like Caitlyn works VERY well. When laning with someone like Vayne who takes a lot of damage and has low range going W first helps a lot.

Thanks oh and I thought riot was against dedicated healers? does this mean heal's can return to a champion is the heal deals damage or is the second skill maxed? I'm a little confused about riots stance on healing right now besides the whole dedicated healer vs healing. Whats the difference now that Nami can max a heal first? Does that make her a dedicated healer?

Edit: I was just asking questions not saying Nami is like Soraka or anything.

Sageoffire

11-15-2012

It would be helpful to post her abilities and stuff so people know what to ask about

Alaquane

11-15-2012

Does she have any relation or history/background relation to Fizz?

The range on her Ultimate seems really long.