Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - feedback and questions thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Classick

Game Designer

11-15-2012

It can be hard to get coverage on all the questions and feedback when they are in so many different posts, if you guys could try to condense your feedback and questions into this thread I can get more coverage on Nami overall.

I'll try to stay as up to date as possible on this thread and answer as much as I can, all of your questions and feedback are much appreciated!

dafedidi

11-15-2012

What do YOU think about Nami ?

notFREEfood

11-15-2012

Hmmm...her mana costs did feel a bit on the low side if you avoid using her heal. If she rushes cdr she can spam her q.

fred212

11-15-2012

omg are you still working how dedicated or excited are you XD just like me and many others who wont be able to sleep with this and s3 patch on our head

Classick

Game Designer

11-15-2012

Quote:
dafedidi:

I find her to be quite fun, that in combination with the new items for support make it a really enjoyable experience.

SKT T1 Raykou

11-15-2012

Hey ult can be op, long range, and so wide

davin

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
dafedidi:

I'm biased because I main support, but I think she's the bee's knees. The fish-bee's' knees. Lots of fun positioning and disabling and enabling.

Fairness

11-15-2012

Nice, the water effects look really cool!

Does this mean more water champions in the future, maybe a water mage? :3

She looks really, really amazing though.

Sageoffire

11-15-2012

Who is the designer, was it you? The support hoard needs to know who to save their pitchforks for if we are displeased. :P

kidding of course... mostly.

Classick

Game Designer

11-15-2012

Quote:
Sageoffire:
Who is the designer, was it you? The support hoard needs to know who to save their pitchforks for if we are displeased. :P

kidding of course... mostly.

Yes, you can send all the pitchforks to me