Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot jayway

Associate QA Analyst

11-19-2012

Quote:
Amariithynar:
Do the bounces prioritize the lowest health champion in range, or does it prioritize bouncing to someone who hasn't been hit yet?

If you damage an enemy first, the heal will prioritize the lowest hp ally and heal that ally.
If you heal an ally first, the damage will not prioritize any enemy

Quote:
NauticalNinja21:
I used my ultimate the exact same time as I died. The ultimate cast, but when I spawned the icon showed that it wasn't on cooldown. It still was on cooldown but I couldn't tell when it came back

I will try this out. Thanks!

Cup0fTea

11-19-2012

Quote:
NauticalNinja21:
I used my ultimate the exact same time as I died. The ultimate cast, but when I spawned the icon showed that it wasn't on cooldown. It still was on cooldown but I couldn't tell when it came back

The exact same thing happened to me on Sona a few times when using her ultimate.

Im used to play with high ping (around 250).

EndlessDeath

11-19-2012

Quote:
NauticalNinja21:

ive actually gotten this bug numerous times on more champions then one on the live servers.

Zeniha

11-19-2012

Quote:
Sensei00S:
It seems like if you self cast W it doesn't bounce to allies or enemies
And if you cast it on allies or enemies it seems like it doesn't bounce to you.

I've had this same issue.

Sasuya

11-19-2012

[Game][Minor]-Animations

Occasionally, when I use Nami's Q, they do not rise in the air, but still are stunned for the right duration. Tried to reproduce in the same game, but to no avail. Going to try again later.

IivenotoneviI

11-19-2012

Quote:
Sasuya16:
[Game][Minor]-Animations

Occasionally, when I use Nami's Q, they do not rise in the air, but still are stunned for the right duration. Tried to reproduce in the same game, but to no avail. Going to try again later.

To add to this, her Ulti doesn't knock up champions until the wave is well past their character model. I noticed this post-patch. Pre-patch, the enemy would be knocked up as soon as the wave touched, as you'd expect. Post-patch, they don't get knocked up until the wave is well past where their character is.

LadySilvara

11-19-2012

The names of her abilities have been changed in the Overview and Abilities tabs of her champion profile, but the Tips and Items tab and the in-game tooltips still show the old names.

ploki122

11-19-2012

Like a lot have reported, I'm also having a delay between the animation of the ult and the actual ult impact (about 1 wave long)

zoocalu

11-19-2012

firstly my game crashed on start up
secondly shyv jumped out of my bubble(was stunned after)

besides that im not sure if i liked her or just the new way supports r played with the new items and gold flow(ty very much for the the changes, this is very nice)\

just one complaint/question on the masteries, y is spellvamp and life steal on the utilities

Evangelene

11-19-2012

i just tryed her in a 3 vs 3 against taric annie and trist bots, occasionally i would get a transparent blue warped rectangle come up from me, its not a splash effect as its one shade of blue but it looks like there might be an issue with her animation somewhere.
I have noticed it upon using her w especially and a few times being hit by enemies, im sorry i cant pinpoint it more accurately but i noticed it about 9 times in my 30 min game!
Her ult seems to have some lag with the damage right now, and the knockup.
OH and upon going to test her on summoners rift it crashed so i reloaded the game and i am now sitting in an empty game, nami speaks when i click but there are no minions, i cant click on the shop (though i was able to select my ability) and there are no allies or enemies! very weird xD
Just got into the shop by clicking the coins under the character icon and apparently i have 20000 gold which i cant use.