Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tiramimoo

11-18-2012

when we buy our firstitems from the shop, I bought boots + 3 pots
when I refunded 1 pot
I got 150 gold back

lol

tiramimoo

11-18-2012

Oh and when I bought 2 pots back, I got 6 pots o.O

LordBillbob

11-18-2012

For her W is it supposed to not be able to bounce off her if you use it on someone else or not bounce to her if you use it on someone else? Because usually when i use it on myself that's the end of of the bounce. Also I do not see it bounce to 3 targets, so unless its animation does not work too well for the 3rd bounce then I'm just not seeing it bounce a 3rd time on any rank of the skill. Also another bug completely unrelated but I might as well mention it: the new boots do not show up in the items of the victory/defeat post-game lobby.

Riot jayway

Associate QA Analyst

11-18-2012

Quote:
LordBillbob:
For her W is it supposed to not be able to bounce off her if you use it on someone else or not bounce to her if you use it on someone else? Because usually when i use it on myself that's the end of of the bounce. Also I do not see it bounce to 3 targets, so unless its animation does not work too well for the 3rd bounce then I'm just not seeing it bounce a 3rd time on any rank of the skill. Also another bug completely unrelated but I might as well mention it: the new boots do not show up in the items of the victory/defeat post-game lobby.

A = ally or self
B = enemy

ABA

BAB

are the only two ways the W should interact assuming valid targets. If you are with an ally, there is no way to heal both of you guys unless there is an enemy to bounce off of. In terms of the "3rd" bounce, technically it is just the target you initially cast W on + 2 bounces.

Amariithynar

11-19-2012

Quote:
Riot jayway:
A = ally or self
B = enemy

ABA

BAB

are the only two ways the W should interact assuming valid targets. If you are with an ally, there is no way to heal both of you guys unless there is an enemy to bounce off of. In terms of the "3rd" bounce, technically it is just the target you initially cast W on + 2 bounces.

Do the bounces prioritize the lowest health champion in range, or does it prioritize bouncing to someone who hasn't been hit yet?

Twillera

11-19-2012

Nami's W will spend up to double its mana cost. If the cost is 60 it will spend a minimum of 60 (if you only have 60) and up to a max of double it. Also im not sure if its me but her Q's smart cast has a weird delay, where when I smart cast it, it takes a second to fire and this often results in it going weird places. This might just be me, but iv never had this problem on any other champ.

Firellius

11-19-2012

Quote:
Riot jayway:
A = ally or self
B = enemy

ABA

BAB

I don't quite remember the tooltip, but did it actually say three bounces? Because it'd be better to use "Three Targets". Just less ambiguous.

NauticalNinja21

11-19-2012

Quote:
Alaquane:
Selfcast E does not do bonus damage to Inhibitors or enemy Nexus. Haven't tested buff on ally.

thats because it is magic damage not attack damage

NauticalNinja21

11-19-2012

I used my ultimate the exact same time as I died. The ultimate cast, but when I spawned the icon showed that it wasn't on cooldown. It still was on cooldown but I couldn't tell when it came back

Skargwantula

11-19-2012

You've already noted this but her W still costs up to and sometime over double the mana cost at all level. I can still cast it if I have enough of the specified cost but if it is under double the mana, my mana pool will go to 0.