Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeeLikesMango

11-18-2012

Hm there's an issue about Nami, it seems her skills give the team out in the fog of war, maybe the E when she buffs her allies, i usually spot a flick of water in bushes or at drake, then i CV the spot and here they are.

Best LeeSinga NA

11-18-2012

fix blue cat nid

pharaoh nid cat = blue and ugly

nid q hitbox bigger than the animation

was playing pg earlier and the enemy blitz had the animation of corki missile hitting him over and over, dont know why

reduced healing effects apply ignite animation

Repliku

11-18-2012

I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but my friend could shunpo out of the ult with Kata when he was being knocked up.

Kise

Recruiter

11-18-2012

Quote:
Best LeeSinga NA:
reduced healing effects apply ignite animation

The two swords and the blood, or the fire animation? If it's the first, that's suppose to happen.

Riot jayway

Associate QA Analyst

11-18-2012

Quote:
Evangelene:
Not sure if its a bug or just the animation in general but her ult seemed to not show properly at times when i was playing against a friend, if its just the animation ,aybe consider putting something like the sharks from her joke/ taunt (just to make it a little more visable and dodgable seeing as its so long ranged)

Oh and im sure it's been noted (And i do apologize if it belongs on a different thread) But her Q hasnt been hitting unless the enemies are very much in the centre of the circle.

Ah, this looks pretty bad. As far as Q goes, I'm not having too many issues landing Q even if the enemies aren't in the direct middle.

Quote:
Rejuvination:
doesn't happen every time, but in an ARAM i just played, Nami's ult hit me as Vlad during Sanguine pool once. the pool actually got knocked into the air. the other times it was either dodged or i did'nt have pool up.

Wow crazy. I haven't been able to repro, but i'll let a developer know about this.

Quote:
Le Mad Pierrot:
Not sure if this is a bug with just Nami or other champions but buying in the shop will occasionally just not work. I've only experienced it with her so far trying to get a Philo Stone and Emblem of Valor, I think. Maybe pots too?

To repro, go to shop, choose item, double click, nothing happens. Allies dying or getting annoyed with you not in lane may also occur.

I think this is most likely being caused by the item shop overlapping what is going on in the background. For example if you have just died, and philo stone/emblem of valor are near the "death recap" button in the background, double clicking on the items opens up death recap and will not buy the selected item. Hopefully that makes sense. If this is not the case, let me know so far I can't repro.

Quote:
BeeLikesMango:
Hm there's an issue about Nami, it seems her skills give the team out in the fog of war, maybe the E when she buffs her allies, i usually spot a flick of water in bushes or at drake, then i CV the spot and here they are.

This has been noted, thanks!

Quote:
Repliku:
I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but my friend could shunpo out of the ult with Kata when he was being knocked up.

Can't repro so far =(

Djtooth

11-18-2012

When an ally has the Aqueous Empowerment buff and the extra damage from the buff kills a champion Nami will get the kill.
Not sure if this is a bug, but my ADC yelled at me for Securing kills by buffing him.

Healsforhugs

11-18-2012

I know this is an annoying question, but, ETA on Nami's W mana bug fix? Its rather hard to test her and form an opinion if one of her more important abilities is double the mana cost :c

I know you're all real busy with everything though, keep up the good work

Riot jayway

Associate QA Analyst

11-18-2012

Quote:
Healsforhugs:
I know this is an annoying question, but, ETA on Nami's W mana bug fix? Its rather hard to test her and form an opinion if one of her more important abilities is double the mana cost :c

I know you're all real busy with everything though, keep up the good work

Classick is working on it. I imagine it is a relatively easy fix. But unfortunately I personally don't make champions so I don't know if it is easy or hard to fix the mana bug.

TheBakerman

11-18-2012

Not sure if this is a nami specific problem but I picked her in a bot match and keep getting bugsplats

Arminas Anárion

11-18-2012

I don't know if this has to do with the new hud "UI" but there seems to be a 20~30 fps drop from the normal servers. With all minions out; Example @ 2 min game time I get ~70 fps on pbe ~45

I am guessing it has to do with the new UI but it could be Nami too so, idk?