Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Much U

11-16-2012

Encountered a bug while casting W, it seems to consume more mana than the tooltip suggests.

EDIT: Sry, didn't read the first post :P

Malothere

Recruiter

11-16-2012

I find that when i use her W it costs 2-3 times the amount of mana it was originally going to cost.

Dig Imaptpie

Recruiter

11-16-2012

The use of W costs twice the listed mana for some reason, but only requires the listed amount. If you're at less than double, it puts you at 0.

CalmSnorlax

11-16-2012

The only things I have seemed to encounter are that:

Her ultimate goes through Banshee Veils spell shield (Done in a bot game versus an enemy nunu) and does not pop it.

Her skills are able to be heard and seen even if you're in the Fog of War to enemy summoners.

An opposing Nami had placed an explorer ward onto of an ally Caitlyn's trap, I think everyone bugsplatt'd (Crashed).

Cendeu

11-16-2012

It seems that her W is usable in minions, but does nothing? It might heal yourself if you try to do that, but I had little time to test it.

Either way, it let me cast it by clicking on minions.

I'm not 100% sure if this is how it's supposed to work or not, but her Q seemed delayed when it was cast close to you, and wasn't delayed when cast far away.

The actual time it takes to pop seems the same, so I guess no matter where you cast it, it will always pop at that location at the same time.

GGYouDownThere

Recruiter

11-16-2012

nami icon missing o.o

Lesthrid

11-16-2012

I don't know if this is a Nami only bug, but there seems to be a weird interaction between Nami, boots, and the Wanderer mastery. Whenever I was in combat, any bonus MS granted by any means was nullified, much like how the wanderer mastery works but was affecting ALL bonus MS. This happened to me with Ionian boots with the homeguard upgrade while playing Nami.

Reproduction steps:
1. Buy homeguard upgrade
2. Engage in combat by any means (I found out when I autoattacked a minion and noticed I was moving slower)

R2BeepBooop

Recruiter

11-16-2012

My game crashed with nami. Also her picture is black in both the store and champion selection screen.

UdonBullets

11-16-2012

Alt-Tabbing out of a game (at least custom) crashes it. Not just with Nami.

UdonBullets

11-16-2012

Ok... it just happened with a bot game.