Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathScavenger

11-16-2012

the new "potion" item (with 3 charges) does not stack with hp potions. not sure if this was intentional or not

Madotsuki

11-16-2012

Whenever I used her bubble during my last game her MS dropped by exactly 60 for about two seconds... Pretty sure this is not intended?

Opheliac

11-16-2012

Nami's Q does not always "lift" the enemy, I've noticed this on champions whose models get bigger like Cho and Voli or anyone with Surge. not 100% So I don't know for sure how to replicate it.

Rats808

11-16-2012

Was in a custom game earlier and I could tell where in the jungle the enemy Nami was because I could hear and see the particle from her attacks.

Modern Snow

11-16-2012

Game crashed after placing an explorer ward while playing Nami. In retrospect my client dodged my out of the path of a dark binding... Sorta

þhantøm

11-16-2012

Hmm... Yeah, I saw a couple of bugs with Nami. :/

Air Jarvan

11-16-2012

Quote:
Opheliac:
Nami's Q does not always "lift" the enemy, I've noticed this on champions whose models get bigger like Cho and Voli or anyone with Surge. not 100% So I don't know for sure how to replicate it.

I got the same thing. It was entirely random.

Sensei00S

11-16-2012

It seems like if you self cast W it doesn't bounce to allies or enemies
And if you cast it on allies or enemies it seems like it doesn't bounce to you.

Sensei00S

11-16-2012

ohhhh ty

Kippenei

11-16-2012

My client just crashed when this mirmade chose to hit my new masterie ward thing at the start of the game.