Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT T1 Raykou

11-15-2012

Quote:
GodSlog:
Nami W was costing ~250 mana instead of the 120 on the description. Not sure if bug or typo.

Read their first post maybe? Say it costs x2 of the displayed mana

GodSlog

11-15-2012

Woops it said my first one failed. Overlooked it, read everyone elses but the initial post -.-

Zachyveng

11-15-2012

Her *concept* art is currently bugged while in champion select or the champion page on your profile. You can see her splash art while the game is loading in. But at those two places you just get a black icon.

DarkTundras

11-15-2012

Quote:
Zachyveng:
Her splash art is currently bugged while in champion select or the champion page on your profile. You can see her splash art while the game is loading in. But at those two places you just get a black icon.

not her splash art, it's her concept art <_<"

Zachyveng

11-16-2012

Quote:
DarkTundras:
not her splash art, it's her concept art <_<"

/embarrassed look, let me go edit that lol

ReL3vEx

11-16-2012

Nami passive, the movement speed animation shows on ally and enemy even though it hasn't been cast

Komeiji Koishi

11-16-2012

Not sure if this bug is associated with Nami or not, but having just played a game as her, some items and item slots in post-game lobby didn't show up.

CattCaller

11-16-2012

Everytime I cast her 'q' on minions or jungle monsters, it would do initial damage, they would have about 10-20 health left on them. Then when they dropped from the bubbles, they would take additional damage and die. I don't see this anywhere on the tool tips of her abilities so I'm assuming that it's a bug. Two damage phases, initial hit with the skill, and then again when they hit the ground.

Location didn't make a difference to it. It wasn't anything relating to how long the game had gone on. It was happening only when the health on the minion or monster was between 10-20 points.

Prometheius

11-16-2012

Nami Q and E reveal through Fog of War. Not sure if bug or not, but enemy Hecarim was able to see my spell effects without any wards and locate me.

Best LeeSinga NA

11-16-2012

classick made nami

new items do not appear

sometimes with skarner his aa splashes with frozen fist, not sure if intentional

nami ult knockup animation sometime does not appear, just shows enemy champ being hit and slowed