Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dafedidi

11-22-2012

Nami's ultimate is 100% bugged now.

Sometimes there is a knockup, sometimes there is no animation (or 5sec after you get the CC + damage), sometimes there is no animations AT ALL.

Not mentioning the fact that the wave knock you up with 2s delay (get the wave, 2s, get bumped).

So yeah.

Ryukiral

11-23-2012

nevermind

RenTed

11-23-2012

Nami Bug Report

Q: look like tenacity don't reduce the time you're in mid air.

Mundo, W active + Mercury Boots and he still got stuck in mid air for the full time.

W: Seem the wave of heal/damage only Bounce once.

3 Enemy Champion Gank us. I W at the closest enemy(damage) to my partner, The wave Bounce to my partner(heal), at the same the Jungle flashed to him and became the closest enemy from him, but my Wave didn't bounce to him after it hit my partner. So it only bounce once on 5 possibles target after i cast it.

IS18a2d93cb3abb4ce8b544

11-23-2012

I have played Nami several times and it seems to me that the animation of her ult goes on farther than the effect, leaving me wondering more than a few times why an enemy wasn´t knocked up.

(On a perhaps off-topic note, a Wukong I was playing with as Nami seemed not to have his AD scalings at all, just putting it here because it was while teamed with Nami)

Can You Even See

11-23-2012

Damnit, I main support, and I want to try her so bad , but I can't get on PBE, because I don't have an account :/

Puppy Storm

11-25-2012

I've found while being lifted by Nami's ultimate Tidal Wave, champions are still able to cast skill shots originating from their position. So far this has been exclusive to cone shaped abilities where the casters body is the origin point. I've tested this with Annie's Incinerate, Rumble's Flamespitter, Ashe's Volley and Karma's Heavenly Wave. Mordekaiser's Siphon of Destruction is still affected by the wave. This may be because the cone can be cast remotely from Mordekaiser.

This may or may not be intentional. Just after the champion reaches the very pinnacle of the knockup, and as they are coming down, they cannot cast the spells. It is only during their ascent that they can cast the ability. Once they are no longer going skyward, they cannot use these abilities.

Repro:
1. Have Nami use tidal wave on champion with a cone-based ability.
2. Use ability during the ascent of knockup.

Riot jayway

Associate QA Analyst

11-25-2012

Sorry guys for not being here this weekend, decided to go home for thanksgiving.

Quote:
Erela:
Not too sure if posted yet, BUT!

i have yet to be able to repro this 100% of the time, however,

When i kill an enemy with her Q, it occasionally changes the map from its regular layout and theme, and the ground and everything gets this Sea Green Hue, it lasts a few seconds, appearing to be until the stun effect of her Q would've worn off normally. it's extremely weird.

Okay, going to try to repro.

Quote:
dafedidi:
Nami's ultimate is 100% bugged now.

Sometimes there is a knockup, sometimes there is no animation (or 5sec after you get the CC + damage), sometimes there is no animations AT ALL.

Not mentioning the fact that the wave knock you up with 2s delay (get the wave, 2s, get bumped).

So yeah.

Doesn't sound good at all. Going to try this out.

Quote:
aZs:
Nami Bug Report

Q: look like tenacity don't reduce the time you're in mid air.

Mundo, W active + Mercury Boots and he still got stuck in mid air for the full time.

W: Seem the wave of heal/damage only Bounce once.

3 Enemy Champion Gank us. I W at the closest enemy(damage) to my partner, The wave Bounce to my partner(heal), at the same the Jungle flashed to him and became the closest enemy from him, but my Wave didn't bounce to him after it hit my partner. So it only bounce once on 5 possibles target after i cast it.

Q mid-air time, I'll talk with Classick about
W will try to repro

Quote:
Runemeds:
I've found while being lifted by Nami's ultimate Tidal Wave, champions are still able to cast skill shots originating from their position. So far this has been exclusive to cone shaped abilities where the casters body is the origin point. I've tested this with Annie's Incinerate, Rumble's Flamespitter, Ashe's Volley and Karma's Heavenly Wave. Mordekaiser's Siphon of Destruction is still affected by the wave. This may be because the cone can be cast remotely from Mordekaiser.

This may or may not be intentional. Just after the champion reaches the very pinnacle of the knockup, and as they are coming down, they cannot cast the spells. It is only during their ascent that they can cast the ability. Once they are no longer going skyward, they cannot use these abilities.

Repro:
1. Have Nami use tidal wave on champion with a cone-based ability.
2. Use ability during the ascent of knockup.

I'll try this out as well.

Eiales

11-26-2012

Quote:
Riot jayway:
Q mid-air time, I'll talk with Classick about

Well, tenacity doesn't work on any other knock-up...

Wilderwolf

11-26-2012

There's been several times that I've noticed Nami's W doesn't bounce to anyone else, enemy or ally, after affecting the one I've targeted even if multiple people are in range of it.

Amariithynar

11-26-2012

Quote:
Riot jayway:
Q mid-air time, I'll talk with Classick about.

That's specifically a design choice you guys at Riot made, that tenacity has zero effect against knockups.