Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami - bug report thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reset Button

11-20-2012

Nami's tool tips are still displaying old names in game while tooltips in the client are updated
Eg. Passive is called "Celerity" instead of "Surging tides" etc
Also, adding too everyone saying that Nami's wave is passing champions before they get knocked up, it seems that either the animation if playing before the spell is actually cast or the animation testing this now, just have to get to level 6 first

Edit: It seems the wave animation is played before the actual spell is cast making the wave ahead of the knock up

nvmvoidrays

11-20-2012

i'm not sure if this is a bug, or intended behavior, but:

when enemies are close to nami, the knock-up portion of her ultimate is delayed significantly. the ultimate will roll over champions, hit them then about half a second or more later, the enemies are knocked up.

basically, what ARPK is saying above me. every other one of her abilities seems to be functioning as intended, as far as i can tell.

Garlyle Wilds

11-20-2012

Backing up that Nami's tidal wave is acting really funky. The animation is starting immediately, but I seem to remember it having a cast time, and the hitbox definitely seems to be lagging behind.

Healsforhugs

11-20-2012

Major

Nami's Tidal Wave seems to have very delayed knock up especially the further away the target is from the initial cast.

Repro steps:
1. Cast Tidal Wave at a far away enemy
2. I notice there is a second or so delay between the knock up and the wave animation passes over the enemy

The damage is delayed with the knock up as well
If they are practically melee range of me there is no problem

Edit: THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE W BUG <3 love you classick or who ever fixed it
I do like how her ult is a lot more responsive now. The lack of cast time feels a lot better.

Void2258

11-20-2012

The knock on her tidal wave is not synchronized with its movement. The knockup comes about .5-1 second later than the visual hit. This makes it hard to time combinations and allows escapes that shouldn't be allowed (example person flashing away after the animation hits then taking the knockup further away).

Riot jayway

Associate QA Analyst

11-20-2012

Okay. Going to look at the Tidal Wave delayed knock-up. Seems like this is major. Thanks everyone.

Quote:
Healsforhugs:
Major

Nami's Tidal Wave seems to have very delayed knock up especially the further away the target is from the initial cast.

Repro steps:
1. Cast Tidal Wave at a far away enemy
2. I notice there is a second or so delay between the knock up and the wave animation passes over the enemy

The damage is delayed with the knock up as well
If they are practically melee range of me there is no problem

Edit: THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE W BUG <3 love you classick or who ever fixed it
I do like how her ult is a lot more responsive now. The lack of cast time feels a lot better.

Yah, that mana cost bug sucked T_T. You can thank Classick for that.

Void2258

11-20-2012

celerity/surging tides is VERY short. in 1.25s you don't get much movement in.

Shazaamz

11-20-2012

It seems Nami's "E" doesn't proc her passive completely, her speed boost doesn't last as long as when hitting an ally (or herself) with her "Q" or "W".

PhantomX Destiny

11-20-2012

I just finished a game where I casted my Q "Aqua Prison" on an enemy Caitlyn as she was starting her Piltover Peacemaker animation, as she was lifted into the air she finished her animation and shot in the air dealing her dmg as usual but I though Nami Q stunned on impact. Not sure if this is a bug or not.

Riot jayway

Associate QA Analyst

11-20-2012

Quote:
Shazaamz89:
It seems Nami's "E" doesn't proc her passive completely, her speed boost doesn't last as long as when hitting an ally (or herself) with her "Q" or "W".

Noted. Thanks!

Quote:
PhantomX Destiny:
I just finished a game where I casted my Q "Aqua Prison" on an enemy Caitlyn as she was starting her Piltover Peacemaker animation, as she was lifted into the air she finished her animation and shot in the air dealing her dmg as usual but I though Nami Q stunned on impact. Not sure if this is a bug or not.

Gonna test this out.

Edit: Okay, just tested this. Works just like Taric/Sion stuns so working as intended.