New Season 3 Item on Zed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiabolusReborn

11-14-2012

So Ive been reading the new season 3 items and I was wondering how they would scale up with zed. Ps Keeping in mind I don't build trinity force on Zed.

Quote:
Ravenous Hydra
(Melee Only)
+75 Attack Damage
+15 Health Regen per 5 seconds
+10% Life Steal
Passive: Damage dealt by this item works with Life Steal.
UNIQUE Passive Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target decaying down to 20% near the edge.
UNIQUE Active Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you decaying down to 60% near the edge 10 second cooldown.
Could this possibly replace Bloodthirster? BT teeters between 60 and 100 attack damage and 12 ~ 20%life steal, while RH gives a solid 75 AD, 10% life steal. However, because of the splash effect on the Ravenous Hydra I'm thinking the decrease in AD and life steal will approximately even out. However, I'm thinking because of the splash and the active with a short cool down, RH might be a better choice than BT. Also, since a Tiamat is only 2k I'm thinking maybe the Ravenous Hydra will either be cheaper or about the same cost as the 3.1k BT.

Thoughts?

HeroDcx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Can i have the link?

Xetroff

11-15-2012

Tiamat replacement, not blood thirster.

iDpark

11-15-2012

I'd get it on Zed, or consider it, He already has amazing aoe in teamfights with his clone.

Stratogan

11-15-2012

Sounds like a great replacement for bt on Zed. I might replace it in my build which is here: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-jungle-263836