Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE should be restricted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dafedidi

11-15-2012

People abuse of it.

I know some people that just play on it, play ranked, ect...

PBE should be for :

-Testing
-Bugs
-Feedback

End 90% of people in PBE is just here for :

-Play
-Have free content
-Test new champions for lolz

PBE should be restricted for many reason and connected to your main account. Why ?

-Players under lvl 30 has less experience, but I agree that they can have good ideas and feedback.
-Players will not rage because they know that real consequences will happen if they get banned (main account banned ? You lost your money, not free content).
-Players will be here for REAL testing. Less Queue time is more intensive test. True fact.

I know that there is already a secret server for some player (less than 50) that test thing long before us. I don't want PBE to become that but major actions need to be taken if you want it to be good.

SilentSounds

11-15-2012

I hardly ever play the PBE. The main reasons are because I take it very seriously. And since I don't have time for that I usually just play on my main. Anyhow if anyone wants to try and break the game let me know. SilentSoundsPBE add me.

Karn Bishop

11-15-2012

I liked running ranked pbe because its more realistic environment then say blind pick, honestly if your testing items you need to run either ranked or draft so lane comps work out.

jonagoo

11-15-2012

It's not some "secret server" it's riot's Alpha test servers.

Lame Dude

11-15-2012

Quote:
jonagoo:
It's not some "secret server" it's riot's Alpha test servers.

beta*