When will State of the League Return?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsunehme

11-15-2012

It sucks to not have SoTL (or a show like it) on air. It's what I felt held together the pro scene for a lot of viewers like myself. The interviews are good (by sjokz and others), but they are individual. One of the largest e-sports and we don't even get to see the professionals interact with each other and discuss concerns that are raised by upcoming champions/patches/occurances.

I want a place to go to watch Scarra give his opinion on the new champion/item, then someone else to give theirs. Hell, i really don't even care if Travis is the one doing it, someone else can step up and take his place? The last 6-7 months on the pro scene for followers has been pretty dumb because we haven't got a main place to hear about the professionals/watch them talk with each other, instead if you want to know what scarra/doublelift thinks about x champion you have to catch their stream (like once every 2 weeks) and wait a few hours until they read chat...etc it's not even worth it.

I don't even really care for Travis' individual interviews with people, but if he's the only one to do SoTL, then fine, Just bring It BACK.

Tsunehme

11-15-2012

bump.

less than a minute and already on page 2-3. z_z

Guitargod4321

11-15-2012

State of the League isn't run by Riot, it is solely done by Travis and is just endorsed as a Riot featured stream. If you watch Whose League is it anyway? Travis constantly brings up that he tries to do it every week but none of the pro players are 'available' at the same time to do it. If he got a major sponsor like Riot, IGN, Curse etc.... you get the idea, he could afford to offer incentives for the players to come on which I assume he can't at the moment.

Edit 1:
Curse Pluto does a show called Plutz and Friends on either Reign of Gaming or his personal channel Crs Pluto I can't remember which, where he gets 2-3 players from different teams that play the same role and talks about the current state of that lane in the pro scene.