Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I been researching and I notice that LOL is

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teemoBAMBAM

11-15-2012

i been researching and I strongly come to the conclusion that players playing League of Legend is MORE worry about how NOT TO GET BANN instead of playing the GAME TO WIN or have fun.

WOW ! i believe this is the only game where you actually have to fake yourself to avoid getting false reported or get reported by trolls. and STILL U GET BANNED.

L O L is going down hill now. Oooops. im going to get banned for this. watch. ! better yet thread CLOSED..

truth hurts doesnt it. ??

please get rid of the banning system and the tribunal, people can defend for themselves and mute unwanted players.

well, to solve the trolls and intentionally feeding trolls in ranked game, well the stats and death per min can solve that.

other then that people should not even get banned. I am a man i can defend for myself.

LSA

11-15-2012

Why do you

type like

THiS ?

It is

kIND OF WEIRD

xLoCo

11-15-2012

Rocl

11-15-2012

You have the appearance of a freshly minted smurf created just to complain about your main account's ban.

HavocDriver

11-15-2012

Just FYI, Riot reviews all cases pending a ban by the Tribunal. So if you were trying to play the game and have fun, without deliberate toxic behavior, you wont get banned. Take it from someone who knows.

Ocarino

11-15-2012

Posting
on
a
closed
thread

AtomRod

11-15-2012

I know it's hard to behave and all, but you know, not getting banned is a solid reward.

SavageMinnow

11-15-2012

Quote:
HavocDriver:
Just FYI, Riot reviews all cases pending a ban by the Tribunal. So if you were trying to play the game and have fun, without deliberate toxic behavior, you wont get banned. Take it from someone who knows.

As long as you only mean permabans, then you're right. They don't review all the shorter bans, they just audit occasionally.

In any case, I think OP was talking to his friends and decided <10 people and some forum whining is a fair sample size for "research." He doesn't actually know what research is.

AlphariusRising

11-15-2012

Rather than doing your "research" OP maybe you should have paid attention in English class.

Ko Hakoo

11-15-2012

Nope.avi