Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Homeguard Boots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

Senior Member

11-16-2012

If that passive stacks with the Revive MS, it's gonna be lulzy like before the Revive MS got nerfed lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stormfallen

Senior Member

11-16-2012

gottagofast

But yeah I'm with the disable camp. These seem too strong for defense.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenebrae Corvus

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
Ah, live team may have opted to do that instead. Up to you guys though. I'm very reticent to keep these on the map at all because they seem like a must-buy.


Will Dominion be getting something else? Because the future of Dominion isn't looking very exciting. For instance, Xypherous said that most S3 items will be disabled for CS and TT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George W Nome

Game Designer

11-16-2012

Quote:
Tenebrae Corvus:
Will Dominion be getting something else? Because the future of Dominion isn't looking very exciting. For instance, Xypherous said that most S3 items will be disabled for CS and TT.

Live team disabled just about everything for CS, TT, and PG since those maps are outside their domain of familiarity. I already went through and enabled the ones I thought would be good, and left out the ones I felt would be abusive.

It's really up to you guys whether or not we keep Homeguard in. I'm tempted to try it for one patch "just to see", but I don't really like the implications of it being an ubiquitous buy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Predator77777

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Post under a red

Appreciate how much you really take our feedback into account RiotNome


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konfetarius

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Live team disabled just about everything for CS, TT, and PG since those maps are outside their domain of familiarity.

There's my answer. Hue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
It's really up to you guys whether or not we keep Homeguard in. I'm tempted to try it for one patch "just to see", but I don't really like the implications of it being an ubiquitous buy.


Sometimes being a designer, or a statistician, is really like being a small child, "Let's change this, and see what happens!"

I remember when I worked over the US Census for a seminar I wrote, you could get sucked in it for ages.

But no, please resist Nome!

TBH, I still think Furor are going to end the must-buy, but I don't think it'll be unhealthy for the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

11-16-2012

They're going to make defending ridiculously easy. Even if you just base to heal with Homeguard any time advantage the enemy team might have had when you were recalling is going to be wiped out, because of the instant full health/mana restore and movespeed. You can try enabling it but 95% of people will use Homeguard and the other 5% will run Furor. It's not even a choice, really.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

Senior Member

11-16-2012

You mean "And the other 5% are doing it wrong."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Well...yeah.