How to play support during Teamfights?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RAlN

11-15-2012

My last game that I lost, I feel like at fault because of how I played support during teamfights. Both teams were even and the game was at the balance, the final teamfight (as nunu) I completely rushed and exhausted/snowballed the enemy AD carry leaving mine's vulnerable.. was it a wise choice to do that and was it completely my fault and what should I do next time?

YuHZ

11-15-2012

As a support, your job is to protect/peel for your ADC most of the time. As nunu, you're incredibly good at peeling with your snowball and your ulti. basically, if you see people trying to go towards your ADC just snowball/bloodboil your adc and ult. It kind of depends on what the other players on your team are doing.

Rezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryzis14 View Post
My last game that I lost, I feel like at fault because of how I played support during teamfights. Both teams were even and the game was at the balance, the final teamfight (as nunu) I completely rushed and exhausted/snowballed the enemy AD carry leaving mine's vulnerable.. was it a wise choice to do that and was it completely my fault and what should I do next time?
I am sure someone else would be more qualified to advise on this as I rarely ever play with Nunu. However if I ended up playing as an ADC with nunu I would arrive a little later than usual to give nunu time to ult. I wouldn't want you leaving me and rushing the enemy adc. I wouldnt expect you to use ur ult to save me but maybe a snowball, bloodboil and shurelyas.

1Y 2M 20D

11-16-2012

support need skills