Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Best ADC to learn with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

Well lets consider what you'd like to learn with your first AD carry

-Proper Last Hitting
-How to Poke
-Comboing with different supports

For this reason I think Ashe would be the most effective. It's the ADC I learned on.(mainly because there we're only a few at that time) and I would still recommend her. I don't feel like playing corki/trist/ezreal are going to make you the best you can be. While those easy escapes will cause you less frustration but with one flash every few minutes I think you'll learn proper positioning more quickly

Poking is easy with volley and you're not going to get any easy kills early against less skilled players, which is a good thing in my opinion. Her natural slow will also give you alot of experience for kiting like you would on other adc's with a red buff.

Quite a few adcs don't have built in escapes - learning on someone who does can be detrimental as you won't always have that crutch for positioning.

Ashe also hits like a pea shooter early on without a crit, so she can help naturally train some patience. Learning on Ashe should make any adc feel like second nature really.