[Pinkcupcakes32 Creation] Drouse, the Treasure Hunter *Including Splash Art*

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Buster Cannon

12-05-2012

Thanks for the support guys

X Buster Cannon

12-07-2012

bump

Tehrinite

12-07-2012

bump

Coxy

12-07-2012

This is by far the most fun looking champion I've seen to date. Looks like a TON of fun to play as, but as everyone else is saying, his w looks too OP. So i have a few combined ideas. How about this:
W- Drouse burrows underground for 2 seconds, the ability can then be reactivated to emerge underneath another location or enemy champion, knocking up for 1 sec and dealing damage. If unactivated, Drouse just emerges, no damage dealt. every 10th-12th dig, Drouse finds a gem that takes a item slot, that can be sold for some x amount of gold. (Or make it a random thing, like 15% chance every 5th dig, gaining chance per level?) This way it would be too strong early game, and adds some chance too it.
Also, his R being based of mana per second usage might be op if you stack mana like a Muramune, then he would be able to stay underground forever, resulting in an almost infinite, undetectable invis (unless there was an effect of like earth moving wherever he roams).
For lore, he could have been a villain genius, and was captured by Caitlyn in Bandle City and sent to a labor camp where he was forced to mine for gems. After years of gaining scrap metal here and there, he constructed his arm drill things, and used them to escape. He then joined the League to enact his revenge on his capture Caitlyn. Could have a secret line when he Ults near her like "I've found you" or "Yes, run in fear, revenge shall be mine" kinda thing.
Other than thay, VERY great design, i love it, and would for sure buy it! The game needs more Yorldes anyways!

X Buster Cannon

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoxy54x View Post
This is by far the most fun looking champion I've seen to date. Looks like a TON of fun to play as, but as everyone else is saying, his w looks too OP. So i have a few combined ideas. How about this:
W- Drouse burrows underground for 2 seconds, the ability can then be reactivated to emerge underneath another location or enemy champion, knocking up for 1 sec and dealing damage. If unactivated, Drouse just emerges, no damage dealt. every 10th-12th dig, Drouse finds a gem that takes a item slot, that can be sold for some x amount of gold. (Or make it a random thing, like 15% chance every 5th dig, gaining chance per level?) This way it would be too strong early game, and adds some chance too it.
Also, his R being based of mana per second usage might be op if you stack mana like a Muramune, then he would be able to stay underground forever, resulting in an almost infinite, undetectable invis (unless there was an effect of like earth moving wherever he roams).
For lore, he could have been a villain genius, and was captured by Caitlyn in Bandle City and sent to a labor camp where he was forced to mine for gems. After years of gaining scrap metal here and there, he constructed his arm drill things, and used them to escape. He then joined the League to enact his revenge on his capture Caitlyn. Could have a secret line when he Ults near her like "I've found you" or "Yes, run in fear, revenge shall be mine" kinda thing.
Other than thay, VERY great design, i love it, and would for sure buy it! The game needs more Yorldes anyways!
Great input, I would consider adding some of your ideas. Perhaps I'll make a hidden passive as well as the hidden quote

Tehrinite

12-09-2012

punt

LionheartIII

12-10-2012

COOLEST YORDLE EVER

but if I may suggest it, make his passive give armor pen based on total ad (makes more sense given the ability name)

X Buster Cannon

12-10-2012

kickin it back up top

ScWLoL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

hmm... Drouse... drill + mouse; i see what you did there.

KuroZastin

12-10-2012

Just amazing, i really loved the champion!!!

12345678 ... 9