[Pinkcupcakes32 Creation] Drouse, the Treasure Hunter *Including Splash Art*

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoatCaptain

11-19-2012

I would increase the cooldown for motherload, as well as make it to where he can only hold one gem per open item slot, and remove the extra valuable gem all together.

also, if you dig up a gem, but have no room for it, the gem explodes, dealing bonus magic damage to any nearby enemy

EDIT: make it where gems always explode, and if it kills an enemy, he gets bonus gold. it would be like an AoE Parley, but more difficult to aim

X Buster Cannon

11-20-2012

i will keep that in mind

Bethomoth

11-20-2012

Nice champion! this is definentally a good champion idea

Kymarai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

My jaw dropped when i saw that splash art, that is super well done :O.

Hand 0f Blood

11-20-2012

Very interesting idea, i have to say, i love the art, give me an idea of how he plays.

For his W its kind of to much, if you built him with cooldown and mana than he would basically have an unlimited source of gold and would have a way stronger build in early game and be able to do too much damage. It's an interesting concept but maybe if you increased the cooldown and said that coolldown reduction doesnt affect it. Otherwise if it turned into a damaging ability instead it would suit the kit, for example;

W description - drouse drills into the ground in an area dealing damge tu units hit, within 2 seconds he can recast the ability and surfaces at a target location nearby dealing damage and slowing.
The range of the ability could be 400 units and the AoE something like Cho'gaths hit up

Thats just a suggestion, but otherwise i love the champion. good job

X Buster Cannon

11-26-2012

bump

TheMrWreckz

11-26-2012

10/10 would buy

X Buster Cannon

12-03-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-03-2012

Great Champion and some awesome art. Wish I could add some pictures for my champs but I suck at drawing.)

Neowolf24

12-03-2012

opps already posted, post didn't show up

1234567 ... 9