Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unlocked Camera

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prabjot

Recruiter

11-15-2012

I have been playing LoL for over a year now and am trying to get used to unlocked camera...
Any one want to give me some tips on how i can get used to it because when i use it my hand twitches and makes the camera go flying. So some advice please?

EDIT: Sorry accidentally wrote down getting used to locked camera when it is the other way around, sorry

niqht

11-15-2012

dunno what to tell you.. :/. I can't stand locked camera. Makes me feel claustrophobic. Maybe go play some RTS's?

Prabjot

Recruiter

11-15-2012

bump

TheLoNeLiGhT

11-15-2012

Not sure, I came from other rts's so I just can't stand having locked camera on.
Maybe turn your mouse sensitivity down?

Amatzikahni

11-15-2012

Turn down map scroll speed and bind four map movement keys to easily accessible keys. I have WASD as map movement, 1234 as abilities, QE as summoners, and RFX as the first three item slots with C as stop moving/attacking. Everything is smartcast, and I also have self-cast 1234 with Control and level up spells with Shift. This way, I can move the map without interrupting my play, and pressing spacebar toggles the camera lock feature if I need to get back to myself after looking around the map or during crazy teamfights.

The only way to get used to something is to do it; there's no magic button that you can push to get better at something.

Donkykongg

11-15-2012

Why would you want to get used to locked o.O no bueno