Started playing this game again not even a few days ago

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Envy Sinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

And this, I just would like to know why.

Greetings,

Actions performed on your account violate the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review the terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been suspended until Thu Sep 26 16:15:48 PDT 2222

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by at support@riotgames.com.

Sincerely,
Riot Games Customer Service

Sammystorm

11-15-2012

hacked or rager

Envy Sinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

...havent done either
Edit: even in a loss that was just a faceroll i say gg wp

Nifty Trout

11-15-2012

bump of curiosity

Pestilence777

11-15-2012

someone hacked your account possibly so you need to get in touch with riot support

Dr Clueless PhD

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Sinn View Post
And this, I just would like to know why.

Greetings,

Actions performed on your account violate the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review the terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been suspended until Thu Sep 26 16:15:48 PDT 2222

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by at support@riotgames.com.

Sincerely,
Riot Games Customer Service
A ban until 2222 means that it's an issue with payment (to prevent credit card fraud or something like that).

I suggest you look to see what happened there, and sort it out with your bank and Riot through a Support Ticket.

drzombieface

Recruiter

11-15-2012

You started playing a few days ago.

And you're already perma-banned.

You must be just the worst kind of person. That, or you have a bad credit card/account.

I can't think of any reason you would have gotten hacked after a few days, so that's most likely not the problem.

Envy Sinn

11-15-2012

started playing "again" its been awhile

Edit: had this account for years (about 2.5) if this one stays perma banned i dont think ill want to go back though unlocking runes champs =(