Advanced: Guide to Writing Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

Probably not stickied, but they can be copy-pasted once the NDA is released and can be "featured" guides and stuff by the websites.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-14-2009

poke

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
poke
Counter-poke!!!!1

Larias

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

counter-counter-poke

AGCrew Bloodwolf

02-17-2010

Hi Larias. Nice guide!

Hey do u think u could fix the brackets in the guide form? So it looks a little bit better. Not that I need it myself since I already know how to give nice format to guides n stuff, but so it's easier for the newly enthusiastic guide writers .

Kriptini

04-23-2010

Hey, Larias!

I've started reading this post because I want to do a guide on Nasus on the near future. It's very informative, but do you think you might edit out all of the FONT brackets? These forums apparently don't support BBC. Thanks!

Larias

Adjudicator

04-23-2010

Oh yeah, I forgot that Riot removed colors. I'll fix it.

Larias

Adjudicator

04-23-2010

Okay, fixed.

Keep in mind the Warwick guide is from *July*

Adorno

04-23-2010

Not to be a vocabulary prig, but I think you mean "uniform" not "unilateral". Unilateral means one-sided. As in, "The U.S. unilaterally decided to invade country X for ****s and giggles. They were sad when they realized they were all alone."

I'm not sure what a "unilateral" approach to guides is, but it might involve writing guides that show people how to 1v5.

I like the guide in general though

zhenn

04-23-2010

How many guides have you written Larias?